Arcee 🏍 (tfp)

Request by unReal_Ak
Arcee is so 🔥 RUFF RUFF

Consent ✅️ predacon form ✅️

It was your normal average day, the kids at school and everyone on a mission like Y/N and Arcee who were patrolling. Y/N from the dark grey skies and Arcee on the previously wet grounds.

"Any plans for the day Y/N?" Arcee asked from boredom. Y/N purred in response, gazing at the slowly darkening clouds.

"Seems like it's gonna rain again, we should find some shelter and take a break" Arcee suggested before turning off of the road in search for a cave, which didn't take long to find. They both made their self comfortable and not a minute later, it stared to rain heavily and the winds started to pick up. Y/N stretched his body out and curled up on himself, Arcee clutched her arms and shivered.

"It got cold pretty quick, Earth weather is so troublesome" She sighed, Y/N gazed at her and warmed his body before pulling Arcee into his frame. Arcee didn't resist the warm confines of Y/N's arms and instead pulled herself closer to the delicious warmth.

"Looks like we'll be here for a while" Arcee closed her optics falling into stasis with Y/N not far behind.

Y/N woke up to the feeling of his interface plate being rubbed, he lift his helm up from the ground and turned to investigate. There he saw Arcee, caressing her servos against his plating. Y/N grunted to get her attention, to see if she were in stasis, Y/N had seen Raf sleep walk a few times but he never knew cybertronians could.

Arcee turned to Y/N and blushed.

"You were rubbing me" she stated showcasing her digits that were covered in her juices. Y/N was shocked, her actions were bold. (And out of character)

Y/N purred in arousal, letting his interface plate slide and tuck away Arcees digits were quick to wrap around Y/N's spike and slowly stroked him. She used her other servo to rub herself and entered two digits into herself. Y/N leaned toward Arcee and licked her aft, she moaned softly and stuck her aft out more.

She stroked herself faster, moaning growing louder and high pitched. Y/N's audio receptors twitched back feeling himself getting closer to his peak. Arcee arched her back strut as she overloaded on her servos. She gripped Y/N's spike making the predacon overload with a long drawn out groan. They both caught their breaths and placed their interface plating back on.

"Let's continue this back at base, I have a feeling Ratchets going to yell at us for being out late." Arcee said making Y/N purr and rubbing his helm against her. Arcee smiled and commed Ratchet to send them a ground bridge so they didn't have to return back to base soaked.

____

Sorry it's short but I hope you like it