Grimlock 🦖 (mtmte)

Yo... c.ai is WILD. I'll put a screenshot at the end of this chapter 🙏

Request by: D0llee
_______

Primal instincts. Those were the two words that were used to describe this time period. Long before Cybertronians, Autobots, and Decepticons were created. Only Predacons, Insecticons, Maximals, and dinobots roamed Cybertron. Dominating different lands, fighting for survival, territory, food, and, of course, mates.

Y/N trudged through his territory, scaring away any other creature that dared enter unwelcomingly, laying his scent over pathetic smaller mech's scents that tried to attract any possible mates that came through.

Y/N was a beast. A king with no rivals. He was just too big and scary to try and challenge to take his territory. Every other predacon, dinobot, maximal, or dinobot that dared challenge him would be sent off with a warning or would have their existence taken off this planet.

As Y/N made his way further around his territory, small sounds caught his attention, making him slowly stalk towards said area, going to see which unfortunate spark he'd have to kill.

Y/N stopped at the forest line, gazing into the small clearing where he saw two bots. One predacon, and one dinobot. It was obvious what was going on. The predacon had laid his scent in Y/N's territory, and lucky for that predacon, a dinobot took interest. Now, the two were having it out. The smaller predacon was drilling his spike into the dinobots valve, almost looking like he wanted this to finish up quickly so he wouldn't get caught. But, too bad for him. He was going to die.

Y/N's nostrils flared, anger flaring in him for having someone so bold mate on his territory, and a potential mate being bred by someone pathetic. Y/N growled lowly before stepping out of the forest line, his wings spreading wide to make himself bigger, and a deep, short roar sounded from his chest, catching the attention of the dinobot, and predacon, who was now scared shitless.

The predacon dismounted Grimlock, turning back to Y/N quickly and seeing his life flash before his optics. He tried to scamper away, but Y/N was ready and faster. He quickly caught the predacon by the wing and tore into the thin metal sheets, effectively breaking the smaller predacons wing, making it useless. The predacon yowled in pain and fear, miraculously breaking out of Y/N's jaws and sprinting out of the territory he should have never entered.

Seeing the small predacon run sent a small wave of pride through Y/N's frame, he always liked showing others what happened when you frag around and find out.

Grimlock, on the other hand, was still positioned with his chestplates on the ground and aft poised up into the air, his optics glued to the spot where the smaller predacon disappeared, his body filling with fear, but also determination to get out of here, and show he wasn't a threat at all and could keep his life. Slowly, his optics turned to Y/N, and he quickly took action, pushing himself up and slowly waddling to Y/N, pushing his body against his side and slowly coming to his front, his muzzle coming up to rub against Y/N's pathetically licking the side of his mouth, almost trying to get on Y/N's good side.

Y/N turned his gaze down to the dinobot when he felt the rubbing and licking ensue. He at first went to bite but noticed the scent of the other predacon all over him, filling him with determination and a sense of arousal. Y/N leaned his helm down to Grimlock, letting the dinobot lock at his mouth, almost seeming to seek entrance, or a return of affection.

Y/N gently opened his muzzle, and stuck his glossa out, returning the constant licking from Grimlock. Their glossa's met, running across each other and sharing the moistness they produced. Grimlock felt relieved that his submissive acts were seen, and that he'd live another day. Grimlock breathed in Y/N's scent, noticing how strong it was and how he smelt like pure power.