Shockwave 💜 (tfp)

This is before Shockwave created Predaking or the others.

Shockwave was always locked away in his lab, finding new things to create, experimenting on different things and bringing back extinct species.

For a long time now, he's been trying to clone the Predacons and create his own from fossils, but their DNA wasn't doing what he wanted it to do. It would turn to dust or crystalize, so he gave up at some point.

_____

Megatron had destroyed the Autobot base, he had finally won but not yet, not until he had hunted down the remaining Autobots.

Shockwave was on Cybertron in his lab procrastinating, thinking of how could he possible recreate the Predacons DNA. Suddenly an alarm went off on his screen (I don't know what it's called) and he moved to see what it was, it was a space bridge signal, maybe it was Autobots, or it was Megatron who had finally decided to return.

Shockwave transformed and drove out of his secret base, driving at high speeds to meet whoever had decided to return to the dead planet. After driving for miles, his optic layed upon the sight of Knockout and many drones.

You see, Shockwave was thought to be dead and nobody bothered to look for the scientist, but of course that wasn't true, Shockwave couldn't be killed from a small femmes lucky shot.

______

Shockwave had reunited to Megatron and was welcomed back, but not without slight disappointment since he brang nothing of value after all these years. Megatron expected something big from his favourite and loyal scientist, but was met with failed experiments. The scientist had a run in with Starscream and they didn't have a very warm reunion, except for a poor excuse of why he didn't bother looking for the poor Cyclops Cybertronian.

Shockwave found his excuse reasonable and let the Seeker return to being Megatrons lap dog instead of a nice one eyed con like himself, although it would've been nice to have a little revenge on the Seeker.

The day continued and Shockwave found his lab, all his old experiments all dusty and rusted since his 'death', but he instantly got to cleaning, rearranging and returning to his old experiments that had yet to be finished. It was a good thing Cybertronians had no use for sleep, well he didn't, his work was to important than sleeping. He had been giving the synthetic energon Knockout was storing and it seemed like he could do many things with this, even mix it with the predacon fossils he didn't have, but he knew Predacons were sent to Earth in preparation of the Decpeticons but they all died out, since they couldn't eat the energon stored on this planet because they were being protected for Megatron.

Shockwave wanted Megatron's blessing to send troopers out to find different signals of predacon fossils he had managed to pick up, he didn't want his master to be disappointed from his empty handed return so he planned to make the predacon he wanted to make his lord happy. 

Megatron had accepted Shockwave's offer of sending troopers to fetch the fossils so he could have his old army of predacons returned to him, this would help him track down the remaining Autobots and also help him rule Earth.

It didn't take long for Shockwave to have those fossils, although the Autobots had taken one of his fossils he was going to use to clone the Predacon, but that didn't matter, he only needed these two and then he could clone their DNA again or make them breed for pups. He didn't mind either option.

Shockwave started the process of cloning, it wouldn't take long but it also wasn't going to be quick, it would take months to have a decent formed Predacon in his giant synthetic energon filled pods he had lined up side-by-side. Shockwave was put on hold for his cloning since he was called to fight off the Autobots that had decided to appear by Megatron, he didn't fuss or make a big deal out of it since it was his master calling him.