Tailgate & Cyclonus 😇👿 (mtmte)

THIS IS NOT GONNA BE NSFW I CANT DO THAT TO MY BABY

Enjoy the sweet little chapter 🙏

_____

Tailgate. Everybody knows he's the sweetest little bot on the Lost Light. Always making friends, curious, bringing light to any situation, and very unpredictable.

So unpredictable that no one, in a million years, would've predicted Tailgate coming back to the Lost Light with a giant predacon from some random planet they landed on.

It had been a few days now since Tailgate found, and basically adopted Y/N, or more like Y/N adopting Tailgate since Tailgate was so small he looked like a sparkpup.

Oh, and Cyclonus? He wasn't to happy. Actually, he's never happy. But definitely not to happy that he'd been replaced as a roommate. Wherever Tailgate was, Y/N was, and that meant sleeping too. Y/N would be the bed, or sleep on the bed, that meant taking Cyclonus' bed and leaving the purple bot to find somewhere else to rest or try and shove the predacon off his bed.

Although Cyclonus was lucky today since Y/N was the bed. He stepped into the quarters he shared with Tailgate and now also Y/N, seeing the two on the floor in stasis. Y/N was curled around into this donut shape while Tailgate peacefully slept in the middle, snoring his little helm off.

This is now where Tailgate spent most of his time, in stasis, messing around with Y/N, using the predacon to get out of trouble, or going out with him on different planets to let the beasts stretch.

Cyclonus approached the comfortable looking Tailgate and just stood there, feeling a weird sense of want. He reached down to pick up Tailgate from the warm confines of Y/N's hold and took his place before putting Tailgate on his chest.

Cyclonus sighed in content and closed his optics, his servo gently rubbing Tailgates helm gently, making the minibot hum softly in his slumber. Y/N, sensing the shifting on his body, rolled his frame around slightly and hooked his arms around Cyclonus' and Tailgates frame, holding them steady against him as he remained asleep.

There, the three slept peacefully in eachothers hold, this time not fighting about the lack of space to sleep. Maybe Cyclonus could get used to this new stasis routine, and the predacon.

______

I love this chapter ♡♡♡

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!