Starscream ⭐️ (tfp)

☆______☆

Y/N was tasked with hunting down Starscream, who left the Decepticons for reasons that were still unknown to him. He flew through the cloudy skies of Jasper, looking down to the rocky terrain below and using his incredible sense of smell to smell out the scent of Decepticon.

Y/N suddenly spotted what seemed to look like a decepticon war ship buried into the side of a cliff. He glided down, landing heavily on the ground infront of the ship and cautiously smelling the aroma of Decepticon before stepping inside the open gates of the war ship, travelling deeper while examing different things and checking different rooms.

The small sounds of gasps and low growls began to fill his audio receptors, making him slowly and cautiously stalk closer to the source of the sounds. Y/N glanced around what seemed to look like a control room, the huffs and puffs growing louder as he stepped into the room and looked to a chair that was shaking and rocking. He slowly creeper closer, peeking around the chair to see Starscream with his optics tightly screwed shut as he rapidly thrusted a cylinder object into his valve, creating lewd wet noises that now echoed around the room.

Y/N just stood, silent, stunned and a little awkward, unsure of what to do with his current situation. He looked around the room, to Starscream, and then to the cylinder.

Starscream, on the edge of ecstacy looked up to the ceiling before notice Y/N in the corner of his optic, jumped in fear, letting out a loud yelp as the chair feel back and the cylinder thrown behind him. He looked to the giant Predacon, who caught him in the act and he felt his body become hot, the high of his overload swiftly vanishing and he felt unsatisfied and craving that feeling of a spike in his valve.

"W-what are you doing here, you beast?!" He shouted, but his voice a stutter a she stayed on the floor, with the chair, his stabilisers spread with his dripping valve exposed. Y/N growled at being called a beast and let his body transform into his bi-pedal form, not standing over Starcsream with a strained glare, not sure if he should leave or drag Starscream to the Autobots and forget about the whole situation.

Starscream flinched as Y/N transformed, looking up to the tall- and very attractive- mech. Staracream growled, swiftly moving to stand up, puffing his chestplates and his wings perking to make him bigger, as he tried to get into Y/N's faceplates. He wanted to yell, or even fight this beast, but his recent actions just aroused him as he looked over the predacons big and perfect body. His body physically reacted, his wings fluttering before he suddenly grabbed Y/N by his chest plates and pulled him to pin him against the abandoned warships consoles.

Y/N yelped slightly in surprised, before going completely speechless, he was ready for a fight but certainly not ready to be pulled in between the seekers stabilisers and feeling his cod piece being forcibly pulled off by Starscream. Y/N tried, and failed in vain to take back his cod piece and remove himself from this situation he'd gotten himself into and he watched as Starscream tossed the piece across the room, his optics full of lust and a hunger as he used his stabilisers the pull Y/N closer to his heat, swaying his hips in a desperate manor to get the soft spike to pressurise.

"Come on, beast. Get your thing up!" Starscream shouted in frustration, using his taloned digits to hook into Y/N's shoulders and pull him down, keeping him from getting away. Y/N continued to struggle, this puny seeker being a challenge to pull away from when he seemed determined to get what he wanted.

A sudden thought came over Y/N, thinking maybe if he tired out the seeker, it'll be easier to get him back to the autobots. His gaze narrowed in determination, suddenly thrusting against the seeker, making Starscream grunt in surprise, feeling as Y/N pressurised against him. Starscream glanced down, seeing the predacon was both a grower and a shower, his mouth slightly parting is disbelief at the appendage that pulsed and was angled at his valve.