Soundwave 🤫 (TFP)

I lost my account guys but I'm back after so long! And this is a soundwave update for our silent con <3
Requested by- Ghostboo477
___________

Soundwave was always silent, never speaking a word to anyone or even his lord, not even himself.

But that doesn't mean his mind was silent.

In truth, his mind was to fast, even for him and if anyone were to get a glimpse, they'd think of Soundwave differently and not as the silent, mysterious, "Don't fucking look or go near him" type.

The main thing his mind was focused on for the past few days, was none other than Y/N. Yes, the big, ancient predacon that just had a natural charm to him. If Soundwave spoke, he'd go into such excruciating detail on how he was becoming so obsessed with the predacon.

He wanted him, wanted him for himself. To take him away and just stare. Would he talk to him? He doesn't know that. He made a silent vow to never speak, to show actions spoke louder than words.

But... if he had Y/N, he'd tell him how much he needed him, how much he meant to him and how desperate he was to run away with him. It may seem cowardice, but Soundwave couldn't bear the thought of one of them going off line in battle, or if the cons won and killed Y/N.

That got the silent con down, he didn't want that fate for his obsession, but he also didn't want the Autobots to win this war where he could be killed for his crimes.

Now, you may be wondering where all these thoughts led Soundwave to. And if you were thinking his normal comfort spot at the ships terminals. You'd be wrong. Now, if you were thinking tracking down his obsession with no devices and going entirely off of the rocky terrain and caves that were obviously not naturally formed or manually by humans and by the predacon instead. Then you're correct.

Soundwave didn't care for how long he'd be away from the Nemesis, he didn't even know how long he's been away for at this moment. And Megatron? Yeah, he didn't care either, he trusted his third in command and he knew he'd be safe. They'd been together since they were battling in the pits of Kaon, so Megatron had faith in his friend. 

Soundwave had been out for a few Earth hours now, and there was no sign of his predacon anywhere. His fuels were draining slowly from the amount of time he'd been flying for, so he thought it best to land and scan for some energon. Flying low enough before transforming into his bi-pedal form, Soundwave scanned the terrain with sharp optics, or screen, or faceplates, whichever you wanna call it before scanning for energon.

With his advanced technology, energon wasn't too hard to find. He made his way into a small cave and scanned the walls, pinpointing the location of a small source of energon before carving it out of the wall. Soundwave launched Laserbeak from his chest cavity, offering his casset a small crystal of energon before he let his mask slide back, revealing a soft face. His optics were a purple colour, just like the bio colours of his armor.

He ate his energon in silence, watching his casset and also the dark surroundings of the cave. His thoughts were wild, but he managed to keep a calm face, it was full of Y/N. What if he came to this cave? What if he saw Soundwave and attacked? Or what if he held him and kissed him and... made him feel something other than emptiness?

A shudder went down Soundwave's frame, making his optics flutter close for a moment. Soundwave finished his energon piece and stood up, putting his mask back on and laserbeak flying back and reattaching back onto Soundwave's chasis. The silent con made his way out of the small cave, his fuel pump full and ready for another fly to search for his predacon.