Bumblebee 🐝 (tfp)

Let's just cut to the point guys, I lv u all for reading my books <3

__________

The sound of loud whirring and buzzing of pleasure echoed through the forest, scaring away any Earth organics that were around.

Y/N was hunched ontop of Bumblebee whose front was shoved into the ground while his back end was held up as Y/N drilled into the yellow scout.

Who knew that the small scout could be so vocal, his noises uncontrollable as his optics rolled back at every stroke of the thick member that stretched his poor little valve. At this point, the two were covered in condensation and the glowing blue overload that Y/N showered Bumblebee with.

Bumblebee squealed loudly as Y/N forced his knot into him once more, filling his chamber with the hot and thick liquid that he became drunk of off. Y/N slowly eased his knot out of Bee with a wet 'pop' sound and groaned in pleasure, letting his soaked and stiff spike rest upon Bee's aft.

Y/N purred lovingly to Bumblebee as he nuzzled into the back of his helm, hearing the loud pants from the tired scout. Bee hummed softly in content at the nuzzling and turned his helm just enough to look back at Y/N, looking at him with a hungry expression, never wanting this to end.

Y/N, quickly understood the look and seemed to purr a little more, shifting his lower half down to press the tip of his spike at Bee's entrance before sliding in easily, beginning slow, but his strokes long before beginning the rough pounding, growling deeply in pleasure as he reached his head down to bite the nape of Bee's neck gently, holding him in place.

Bee squealed loudly in pleasure, enjoying the rough love and the thick knot that his valve tried to swallow, wanting desperately to be bred by this incredible predacon and be filt with the delicious overload.

Y/N rammed into Bee's G-spot, making deep and low growls and purrs of pleasure, the constant tightening and milking of Bee's valve driving him to his 9th or 10th overload of their mating. He forced his knot into Bee, locking them together as he emptied his load into Bee's gestation chambers, purring deeply as he did.

Bee whirred lowly, feeling the stretch of his valve that made him also overload, squirting his juices onto the ground below while also panting heavily.

The two love bots stayed in this position for quite a while, breathing in eachothers scent and just content in their presence. Y/N nuzzled against Bee lovingly, rubbing into Bee's back and giving him small licks of love. Bee made a small noise of love, loving the way he was treated with such care from such a dangerous predacon.

Now all Bee had to do, was wait to be sparked and he'll have Y/N as his sparkmate.

_________

Sorry it's short but I had zero ideas on what scenario it should be so no 'hellos' or 'how are you' today.