Nickel 💙 (mtmte)

I LOVE NICKEL SO MUCH!!!!
I wish there was more of her in the comics she was one of my favs 😔

________

For months now, the DJD, or Decepticon Justice Division, have been after Y/N. Not because they thought he needed to be brought to justice which they usually always hunted ex-cons for. No. It's because they wanted him. They wanted to study the predacon, see how much stronger it's tanks and other innards were. See how the beasts survived without care for their well-being. But, they also wanted to use the beast for their own gain. To help them hunt down their targets, torture them with the beast. Become unstoppable.

Tarn. The assigned leader of the psychotic team. He was excited planning all of this. Kaon. He was just excited to have another pet. Tesarus. He really didn't care, he lost interest rather quickly. Helex. He was a little curious on how the beast would create to the taste of Cybertronian. Vos. He was a little 'meh' and back to his creations. But Nickel. The teeny tiny little minicon that was the DJD'S medic. She was ecstatic.

She was going to be the one to study the ancient beast. Have it in her medbay. Twists it's mind. Make it think that she was the beasts one and only master!