chapter thirteen 🔞

long flight

kang y/n

"y/n? it's four in the morning, what are you doing here?" i barge past a sleepy minho and enter his room.

"i am so beyond nervous." i plop on his messy bed. he rubs his eyes.

"i have a feeling you're going to tell me why." he says before face planting next to me in his bed.

"i'm getting on a plane in a few hours to meet chan's family."

"that's great." he says, voice muffled by the mattress.

"it's not." i retort.

"okay it's not great." he responds causing me to groan and flick his head. "y/n i'm half asleep." he yawns, lifting his face from the mattress. he looks over to see my worried expression, he sighs, rolling over to his side. "come here." he says, patting the spot next to him. i quickly lay down and scoot over to him. he throws his blanket over my body before wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into him. i bury my face in his chest.

"what if they don't like me?" i ask as he lightly scratches my back.

"don't be ridiculous, they will love you." he reassures. i stay silent. he places a kiss on my head, waves of calmness course through my body.

"thank you, minho." i smile into his chest, finally calming down.

"anything for you, love." he whispers.

"let's just stay like this for a bit." i suggest, he hums in agreement, snuggling into my body.

-

"flight 456 to sydney, australia, now boarding." the intercom booms through the airport announcing our time to board. chan grabs my hand, leading us to the gate.

"it's a long flight so i paid extra for the privacy seats." chan whsipers to me as we make our way onto the plane. he leads us to our seats motioning for me to go in first. i slide into the seat, chan quickly following. he promptly closes the sliding door to our seats, closing us off from the rest of the plane. "cozy right?" he smiles. i nod. "hey what's wrong?" his voice laced with concern.

"i'm nervous..." i admit, despite me calming down earlier, the nerves came flooding back as we entered the airport. chan giggles.

"you don't need to be nervous to meet my family, they're gonna love you." he places his hand on my thigh, rubbing small circles with his thumb. "you'll get along great with my sister hannah!"

"take-off is scheduled in five minutes, please fasten your seatbelts and turn off all devices." chan reaches over, smirking at me as he fastens my seatbelt.

"allow me." he teases, causing me to laugh at his weirdness. soon, the plane takes off. chan lays our seats back. i grab his hand, holding it against my chest as the both of us slowly drift off to sleep.

-

my eyes flutter open in the dimly lit seat. i look over to see chan working on something on his computer. i turn to look out the window, seeing that it is now dark. i sit up causing chan to look over at me.

"did you sleep well?" he asks, removing his headphones. i stretch in response earning a laugh from him.

"what are you working on?" i lean over to get a glimpse of his computer screen, he quickly shuts it. "rude." i tease.

"it's a surprise." he responds, swiftly pulling me into a chaste kiss. i melt into his touch.

"i love you." i say calmly, letting my hands rest on his shoulders, his eyes fill with stars.

"and i love you." he pulls me into another kiss, this time a little more heated. i tighten my grip on his shoulders, causing him to pull me onto his lap. i instantly feel his hardness beneath me, causing me to gasp. "shhh..." he whispers. placing kisses down my jawline. i squeeze my lips together tightly to refrain from allowing any sounds to come out. "good girl..." chan growls quietly. my body shivers at the nickname, a wave of heat flooding my whole body.

chan's hands slide down my body seductively before he begins quietly undoing the buttons to his jeans. i hold in my sounds of excitement as his slides them down along with his boxers, allowing his dick to spring free beneath me. chan pulls me into another kiss with one hand, while his other hand works to push my shorts and panties to the side. he pushes two fingers inside of me, working to prep me for what is to come. i moan slightly in his mouth, hoping they were muffled enough for no one to hear.

chan slowly pulls out his fingers and lifts me up slightly by my waist so that he can line himself up with my entrance. once he succeeds, he pulls me back down. we both throw our heads back, struggling to remain quiet as i sink onto him. our breathing quickly becomes labored.

"this is so wrong..." i whisper, voice shaky from the immense pleasure. chan begins to guide my hips up and down on his dick. he hisses.

"but it feels so right." he groans quietly. i continue to slowly glide up and down, each time taking all of him in. pressure quickly builds up in my abdomen, making it harder to keep the motion. chan notices and begins to quietly thrust up at the same time, meeting me halfway. a squeal escapes my lips as he adds pressure behind his trusts, adding to the pleasure. he chuckles and brings his hand up to cover my mouth. "shhhh..." he repeats. while purposefully thrusting harder making my eyes roll back. "you don't want to wake anyone up, do you?" he lowers his voice by a few octaves, biting my earlobe. i feel myself practically turning into jelly.

without warning, my climax approaches, causing his dick to grow wetter with the sudden liquids pouring out of me. he keeps his pace the same as i ride out my high, biting down on my lip to keep quiet and digging my nails into his shoulders. shortly after he reaches his climax. shooting his warm cum into me. i feel him twitch as he struggles to continue his thrusts. i raise myself up and down to help him ride it out.

"fuck y/n..." he growls.

"shhhh..." i tease, tangling my fingers in his hair, pulling him in for another kiss as i continue to bounce on him lightly. as we both calm down, he looks at me with nothing but love swirling in his eyes.

"welcome to the mile high club." he whispers, earning a laugh from me.

"you too."

"oh this wasn't my first rodeo." he smirks causing me to slap his arm.

"i didn't need to know that." i roll my eyes, thinking about other people he could have done this with.

"but y/n," he starts. "when i look at you, i see the rest of my life, right here in front of my eyes." he pushes my hair behind my shoulder. i blush.

"me too..." our twinkling sound blocking out any other noise besides his voice.

"you're perfect."