Chapter 16🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

| MR STARK |

(Continuation of the last chapter. I wanted to include a little fluffy angst at the beginning, seeing as the characters have never considered all this before, so it’d look weird when they just go for it. I wanted them to warm up to each other before doing the deed. Also, I just wanted to introduce you more into Mr Stark’s life and how he perceives things. After all, he’s not a bad guy. Motherfucker’s just heartbroken and cranky. That’s all. I think. Anywho…smut ahead. Shit is about to get real.) 

“Miles, if we don’t stop-“

“I don’t want to stop,” he said against my lips before quickly reattaching his lip, kissing me harder. “Please, I don’t want to stop,” he pulled back to look into my eyes, panting.

“You’re sure?” he nodded quickly as my legs hit the edge of the bed. My bed. “Let me hear you say it,”

“I don’t want to stop,” he said.

I bent down to place him on the bed, going around to grab a condom. He followed me with his eyes until I was standing in front of him. He watched me closely as I took off my t-shirt in one swift motion.  His eyes drop to my chest, and I watched him lick his lips and smirk, bending down to kiss him, one knee on the bed. He responds almost immediately, his body moulding into mine.

His back hits the bed, causing me to hover above him as the kiss deepened. I don’t remember kissing the others this hard, but at the same time I don’t want to stop. Whatever Miles is making me feel, I don’t want it to stop. I placed the condom next to us and reached for the hem of his t-shirt, pulling it up. Miles gasped into my mouth, pulling away and reached down to clutch the t-shirt, pulling it down. I tilted my head, watching him squirm underneath me. “I-I would like to keep my shirt on, please,” he murmured quietly, his fingers fidgeting with the shirt.

“Is it because of your top surgery?” I asked him, letting the shirt go. He nods slowly and I want to argue with him that it wasn’t a big deal. That it wouldn’t make a difference, but I bite my tongue and nod. “We’ll keep your shirt on,” his eyes find mine almost immediately, shocked. I go back to kissing him, trailing down to explore his ‘ticklish’ spot on his neck. He shivers almost immediately when I pressed my lips on his skin. I sucked on the flesh, causing Miles to arch his back, moaning. Music to my fucking ears. I focused on the same spot.

My hand snaked down to his pants, right into his underwear. I stopped when I felt something unfamiliar. Pulling back to look into his eyes, he’s panting; eyes hooded. “Why’d you stop?” I smirked at that.

“Are you wearing panties?” I asked him.

“Yes,” he said breathlessly, his eyes darting between mine, searching. “You don’t like that?”

“Do you want me to?” he frowns, his eyes wandering for a second.

“I don’t know,” he answers.

“Let me take your pants off,” I don’t remember doing any of this to the other people I’ve slept. Fuck, I don’t remember undressing them myself. Here I am, being patient. Asking permission. It’s making me question a lot of things about myself. The lingering smile on Miles’ face is the reassurance I need that this is how it should be. He nodded.

I pulled down his pants, revealing green laced panties, just as I’d suspected. Fuck, they looked good on him. When I looked back up at him, his eyes are curious, but he doesn’t say anything. Once I pulled them all the way, my fingers hooks on the hem of the panties, ready to pull them down as well. “You’ve done this before, right?” I asked, just to be sure. He nodded.

“Yes,” he admits quietly, looking away. He bit his lips, and my fingers loosen up.

“Are you lying to me, Miles?” I narrowed my eyes. He squirms.