Chapter 29🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

| MR STARK |

I’m just coming out of the shower when I hear the door shutting softly. My face stretched into a smile when my eyes find Miles, leaning against the door, his eyes glued to my naked torso. I see him swallow and his eyes look up. He smiled, looking down.

“Hey, you,” I said walking over to him. His eyes follow me until our bodies press against each other. His smile widened as he gently placed his hands on my chest, running them over my skin. I fought back a shiver, the gesture so innocence yet so intimate.

“Hi,” his voice is thick with emotions. His eyes find mine then and I searched for whatever emotion dwells within them. I got a little too carried away about telling him I love him. For the remainder of the day, the nerves had kicked in. What if I was rushing him? What if he doesn’t love me the same way? I can’t afford to be heartbroken again. I was too eager to talk to him, but he’d been pulled by his family left, right and centre that I lost him.

Now that the waiting is over. Now that he’s right in front of me, his hands roaming my body in a way nobody has ever done before. There’s just something about Miles’ touches. I’m well aware that I’m quite bulky, and I like how I look. I wouldn’t necessarily need validation from anyone else. Miles’ touch validate any and all insecurities and doubts I may have had about my body. He’s silently affirming and…caring.

He knows when and how to touch me. Fuck if that doesn’t make me feel good.

Miles’ hand snaked up and around my neck, pulling me down for a kiss that I welcomed greedily, crushing his body against mine. He sighed, relaxing in my arms. My hands immediately cup his ass, kneading the firm yet squishy flesh and he laughed knowingly. When I feel him pushing me back, I obliged, reversing until the back of my legs meet the bed. I’m just about to sit down but he stops me, finally pulling back. “Hold that thought,” he said holding one finger. “I’ll be back,” I watched him disappear into my bathroom and a moment later, coming back with a towel. I raised an amused brow and watched him spread it on the table. When it finally dawned on me, I chuckled lowly, shaking my head.

Countless time, we’ve made messes while we were fucking and sometimes we’d sleep on the bed with wet spots and change the bedsheets the next day. Miles always cringed when he saw the mess. “Not about to make the same mistake,” he said coming back to stand in front of me. He didn’t waste another second and claimed my lips, kissing me hard and with need. I reached for the hem of his tank top, pulling it up. “Ah ah,” Miles says pulling back. He pried my hands away from the fabric. “I’ll tell you when to take control,” my brows shot up in what I could only describe as shock and lust. “Right now, I’m in charge,” I can’t help but gape at him and his knowing smirk.

“Yes sir,” I said putting my hands behind my back, with a smile. I hate that I’m so fucking giddy for this shit. Even as Miles trails his kisses down my jawline, tipping my head back to assault the spot with the pulse. My eyes fluttered close, my whole-body tingling with the sensation. I fought to let in rugged breath, swallowing thickly. I hummed when Miles kissed my Adam’s Apple, making his way down the sternum. Feeling his lips tease my skin so gently has me feeling flustered as hell. Fuck, I don’t remember someone doing something so amazing to me.

I sucked in a sharp breath, a soft groan escaping past my open mouth when his mouth closed around one nipple. Fuck, I hadn’t realised how sensitive my nipples were until now. Truth is, no one had paid attention to my body like this. I fought to keep my hands behind my back, forcing my eyes to stay open as I looked down at Miles practically devouring me whole. He gives each of my nipple equal attention, swiping his tongue over the sensitive erect bud and gently grazing his teeth over them. I shuddered, fighting to stand still when pleasure shoots all over my body. My cock restraints against the towel, gently nudging Miles’ chest. He hums to himself before finally trailing his kisses down.