|| Important ||

Hi.

If you follow this book, you'll see a series of notifications that something has been published. Those are actually changes being made that are necessary before I can progress on this story.

I strongly encourage you re-read them. You'd be surprised how much of a difference a single word or line of text can make.

I've been out of this writing headspace for a couple of years. Now that everything in my life has settled, I'm ready to come back to my writing with 100% focus (as much as I can with a full-time career, anyway).

However, through re-reading this lately, I've come to realize that the past me didn't take into account a couple of things, made mistakes in her writing and is in need some editing.

So, I'm hoping to fix it all before the next chapters are published.

Here's a quick guide:
- Re-Edited Chapter Titles = || 1 ||
Un-Edited Chapters (that WILL be rewritten) = 1

Basically, if the chapter title doesn't have the double lines, it's going to be rewritten and republished.

I'll try to include notes on what changed, as well as adding the YT links of the songs that inspired me. Music is a powerful tool.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to comment or PM me. Don't be shy.

As always, thank you for sticking around for as long as you have. It means a lot to me. :)

- YN