A/N: Thanks for viewing.

Edit from April of 2023: This story is still active, despite the long breaks. I am returning to writing and publishing updates to this story. If you have this story saved, you will be getting notices that something has been published, but that is because I'm revisiting the story and making edits.

Nothing major. It's mostly grammatical errors.
For major changes, I'll specify what it was exactly that changed, but I don't plan on any extreme overhauls of what already exists.

- - -

A reader insert that follows you through the entire series.

Byakuya Togami x Reader x Others are in this story, though it is not the main idea.

Don't worry, they're there and wanting you.

- - -

YN LN is an orchestrator. It's a talent that allows anything you want to happen, happen. Anything. Highly sought after, and expensive, her services have always benefited her insensitive father and her family's business, but she was always under control and at the mercy of others.

It was trouble, but it was nothing compared to the trouble she found herself in as a result of her orchestrating the Hope's Peak Ultimate Hope Project; the beginning of a nightmare.

Izuru Kamukura, and the horrible events that followed, were all made possible by her.

- - -

Advice, suggestions, and constructive criticism is always welcome.

Don't be shy.

Thanks for viewing.

- YNMNLN