Cheer up Star/ Quest Buy

===============================

The episode begins on exterior shot of the Diaz Household. Magical explosions are seen behind it. With the brothers screaming in the background. Cut to Jason, Marco and Star running from Ludo's monsters.

Jason: Whoa!

Star: Cupcake blast!

Star fires upon the monsters with cupcake projectiles. One of the monsters cuts off the head of a coyote sculpture. Jason, Star and Marco run into a backyard shed as monsters follow.

Ludo: We've got them cornered!

Ludo's army run toward the shed. Cut to the shed's interior. Star uses her wand to brighten the shed, Jason and Marco locks the door as the monsters try to break it down

Marco: How could I have been so stupid?

Jason: Yeah I'll do you one better, why are you so stupid!

Jason boards up the door with buckets of paint. The monsters pound on the door. Marco retrieves a skull-shaped bust on a shelf.

Star: Marco, Jason, what the heck is going on?

Marco: Uh... this may be all my fault.

Star: What?! What did you...

Jason and Star notices a three-eyed monster looking inside through the open window blinds. Star closes the blinds.

Star: What did you do?

Marco: Um...

Marco falls off the shelf and hands the skull bust to Jason.

Marco: Hold this. Uh, we're gonna need to build some armor.

Star: Marco?

Marco puts on a protective mask.

Marco: Okay. where does Dad keep his blowtorch?

Jason: I think on the top of the shelf.

The monsters outside shake the shed, and the blowtorch falls into Marco's hand.

Marco: Heh-heh! There it is!

Star: Marco!

Marco puts the mask down and turns the blowtorch on.

Star: Marco Diaz!

Marco lifts up the mask and turns to face Star. Star drops the skull bust on the floor.

Star: What... is going... on?

Marco: Look, do you remember when I was having that really bad day?

Flashback to Marco trying to catch up with a moving school bus.

Marco: Wait! Stop!

Inside the bus, Star opens a window. As her and Jason stick their head out the window.

Star: Look at you, jogging to school. In the zone.

Marco: I'm trying... to catch... the bus!

Star: Got to keep your focus. I get it. Stay in that zone.

Jason: Take my hand!

As soon as Marco reaches for his hand, Star closes the window. The bus comes to a stop, and Marco runs into the bus's "Stop" sign. He falls on the ground. The bus driver opens the door.