Royal Pain

============================================================

Episode begins at the Diaz Household. Orange slide tubes coil in and out of the house exterior. As Jason and Marco walks through the second-floor hallway yawning.

Star: Morning, Jason and Marco!

Jason: Hey.

He yelps and screams. Jason and Marco step in a pool of water and slides into the slide. The brothers panicked screaming turns into excited laughing. They eventually splashes into a pool in the living room.

Jason: Oh, that was awesome!

Seven laser puppies occupy the pool with Marco. Star runs in from off-screen wearing a green bathing suit.

Star: I know, right? Stairs are so boring.

Marco: Heh-heh. I hope our parents don't flip when they see this.

Mr Diaz: I'm flipping!

Mr. Diaz flips into the pool from off-screen.

Jason: Dad!

Mr Diaz: Relax, son. This is like the perfect getaway without actually getting away!

A dolphin appears under Mr. Diaz and carries him away.

Mr Diaz: Oh, boy!

Star: I love living here! If my parents found out I've been using magic for stuff like this...

Marco: About that... This was cool, but next time, maybe a little heads-up? Okay? Wet socks are a form of torture in some countries.

The doorbell rings.

Star: I'll get it!

Star answers the door. On the other side of the door, King Butterfly rides on the shoulders of one of his royal manservants.

Star: Oh, hey, Dad. ...Dad?!

River: Hello—

Star slams the door before King Butterfly and his manservant can enter.

Star: Oh, no! I need to hide everything!

Jason: Everything?

Star: EVERYTHING!

Camera zooms out to show the entire living room. The water slide is in the shape of a giant octopus. Jason and Marco stands next to the pool while Mr. Diaz swims in the pool. A mermaid sits on the left upper ledge.

A submarine surfaces from beneath the pool. Cut to house exterior with King Butterfly. Magical lights and sounds come from inside. Star opens the door again wearing her regular green blouse. The living room is back to normal.

Star: What a pleasant surprise! What brings you here unexpectedly?

River: Well, I was in the neighborhood and... Agh. Who am I kidding? Your mother, has banished me from the castle.

Star: What did you do?

River: Nothing! I just left a garment or two laying around.

King Butterfly enters the house. His manservant follows while dragging in his heavy luggage.

River: I thought perhaps, I could stay here for a day while this blows over.

Mr. Diaz hugs King Butterfly from behind.