8

MATTHEO RIDDLE-

I cannot believe that shit worked.

I was twirling her wand in my fingers when three knocks sounded at my door. I glanced at the clock, what the hell is Malfoy doing at my apartment at 1:30 am?

Out of curiosity, I cracked the door open.

"What?" I growled at him.

"I uh-" he seemed to have glitched trying to decide how to phrase his next words.

I raised my eyebrows encouraging him to spit it out when I noticed how his outfit was ruffled and he smelled like- "you stink of sex man. You better not have come here for a condom or some shit." My nose wrinkled in disgust.

"No. I- fuck nevermind." He turned and sprinted off.

Coward. Sorry for whatever girl is unlucky enough to be waiting for him.

I went back to messing with her wand, a part of me wanted to snap it. But I just couldn't.

It was so intricately designed, it would be a shame for a wand this..... pretty? To be broken.

Plus taunting her with it is bound to be the hilight of my day tomorrow.

————————

Y/N POTTER-

I am currently on the walk of shame from Malfoy's room.

Never thought that would be a sentence from my mouth.

In the time it took Malfoy to fail to retrieve my wand my common sense hit me like a brick and I secretly prayed he wouldn't get it.

When he showed up empty handed, I simply excused myself with a bucket full of excuses.

Malfoy? Malfoy.

I tiptoed into the bathroom careful not to wake Harry and looked at myself in the mirror.

Y/n what the fuck were you thinking?!

I whisper-scolded myself. UGH.

I looked down, what the fuck were YOU thinking?!

Laughing at myself slightly, I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair before slipping into the shower and then to bed.

My alarms rang and a frightening SIX AM.

SIX

But if my plan was to work I would have to beat Riddle to the dueling club.

No way was I about to let him torture an innocent first year. Step 1 to stopping him, get my wand back.

When the dueling club was empty, I silently sang my praise.

Okay, focus. I can do this.

Wandless magic is hard, but I have been practicing these last couple years and I can do a simple disillusionment spell..... in theory....