DADA KI CRYSTAL🔮

Hey guys. So I'm gonna tell the future story too. How ashi and her father were surviving in that destroyed world and how they reached till the time machine. Both the present and future stories will go simultaneously. Hope u understood. Happy reading 💗.

FUTURE - 1ST FEB, 2026

The scene starts with a girl roaming around on a road wearing an oxygen mask..holding a gun and a bag full of different types of guns and other self defense things.

holding a gun and a bag full of different types of guns and other self defense things

She removed her mask and her long hairs fell on her back. She revealed to be Ashi

Ashi : Haashh...kitna conjusted saa lagta hai ye mask pehen kar. Papa bhi na..daant lagate rehte hain jab bhi bina mask ke dekhte hain mujhe. But i can understand kyun bolte hain vo. Air me saans lene jaisa kuch bacha hi nhi hai ab. Chal ashi lag jaa kaam par. Bacha hua raashan collect karna hoga jo attack se bach gya.

She went to a mall which was obviously shattered and destroyed. She started selecting the food which is still in appropriate condition to eat. This is how they are surviving till now. And keep the guns always with them so that in case Ameesh's men comes, they can protect themselves. She was collecting the food when she heard some sounds. She quickly hide behind the rack. The goons came and started searching the whole place. One of them started coming towards her rack. Ashi sensed it and loaded her gun. Goon came more closer and.....

PRESENT - 1ST MARCH, 2023

Ashi : Ashiiii ye kya kar rhi hai. Itna bhi focus nhi karna tha ki itna aage pohonch gyi. Mujhe 1st march,2023 me jana hai. Focus ashi focus.

She opened the door and saw someone talking on a phone. She immediately recognized the voice and ran and hugged that person.

Ashi : (crying) A..abhi dada.

Abhi broke the hug and saw the person who hugged him. He became speechless and got emotional. His eyes filled with tears.

Abhi : M..meri Crystal.

And he hugged her again tightly.

Ashi : Dada apko pata h meine apko kitne miss kia..inn 3 years me kitna miss kia apki crystal ne apko....Me bht strong hoon dada lekin apni family ko khone ke baad toot gyi thi...bhot mushkil se apne aap ko sambhala meine taaki world ko dobara bikharne se bacha paun. I missed you so much dada.

Abhi : Excuse me? Who are you. Or aap ro kyun rhi hain. And why you called me a..abhi dada. How do you know my name. Why you hugged me?

And here ashi realised that she was just imagining all this. How can abhi recognize her when they have not even met at this time of past.

Ashi's POV : Shitt...Ashi itni badi mistake kaise kardi tune. Tujhe abhi dada ke saamne nhi aana cahie tha. Firstly i have to meet my past self and then only i can do anything else. Ab dada ko sab kuch batana padega. But abhi nhi pehle unka trust jeetna padega. Vaise isse ye confirm ho gya ki I'm in the right year.