EPILOGUE 1

6 MONTHS BEFORE

Ashi was sitting in front of Sidd who is lying down on the floor...blood oozing out from his forehead.

Ashi : Sidd...do you remember you once asked about my favorite things? I told you everything but I didn't told you who's my favorite person. It's you.. So don't you forget. We are going to meet again. I'm going to come find you. I ....I love you.

And she disappeared too. As being told earlier...she got lost in time because of travelling in time machine multiple of times.

Here the moment she disappeared a tear drop left from the corner of Sidd's eye.

Sidd : I love you too meri sunshine. I will save you no matter what.

He said in a cracked voice and finally opened his eyes. He hissed in pain and realized there's an injury on his forehead where he pointed his gun.

Sidd : But...how come I'm safe? I myself shot the gun.

Voice : Because I saved you when you were going to do that stupidity. Inspector take her away ( pointing at zhalak who was on the floor disappointed with her plan fail)

Anger was clear in the voice..Sidd got shocked seeing the person in front of him.

Sidd : D..Dada?

Abhi : HAAN ME

He slapped him hard on his right cheek. His eyes as if any moment they will burst out.

Sidd : But I thought you were not being able to come in the past.

Abhi : I was there. I successfully travelled from future. i was just waiting for the right moment but then I saw you doing that stupidity. how can you even think to end your life Siddharth? Tujhe pata hai na meri jaan tujhme basti hai. Bola tha meine dobara apni jaan khatre me daali to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga. To kyun kyun kyun nahi Mani meri baat...kyun ye bewakofi karne chala tha. Iss baar nhi jeet paaate to kya hua...next time try karte....Tujhe pata hai na I would have agreed to start over again? Phir kyun apni jaan khatre me daali. Promise kia tha na dobara nhi karega? Phir kyun promise toda? Tujhe koi parwaah nhi hai na hamari? Hum mare jeeye Teri maut ka maatam banaye...Tujhe Koi farak nhi padta na.

Sidd : Dada aisa...aisa nhi h Dada...prr mere pas or koi option nhi bacha tha dada. Sab khatam ho jata agar me time machine bana deta to. I'm sorry Dada please I'm sorry

Abhi : you know what? Do the hell with your sorry. Tu har baar sorry bolega or yhi kaam karega.

They were arguing when they too disappeared along with the AI Sidd from that time and came back to present time. ( What AI Sidd was doing there...will get to know later). They didn't even realized that they came back and were still engrossed in the conversation. Sumedh and Ashish were present there and they saw Abhi in anger. Abhi started going when Sidd tried to stop him.

Sidd : Dada rukiye na please

Abhi pushed him away but accidentally his hand pushed Sidd's forehead which was injured. He hissed in pain. Abhi panicked realizing his brother needs his care right now instead of anger.

Abhi : Chaal tu.

Now he turned to look for the bench when he realized the surroundings. They are back in the basement of temple. Abhi quickly made him sit on the chair and sat on his knees in front of him.

Abhi : Champ...quickly give the first aid box.

Sidd : Yeh yahan kab aya?

Abhi : Tu chupp baith..not a single word I want from your mouth.

He said in a dangerously serious tone. Sidd decided not to trouble him right now and stayed quiet. Abhi took the first aid kit and did the dressing.

Abhi : Champ itna gehra wound Dene ke liye nhi bola tha meine...kya kiya ye?