MOMENTS

FUTURE SCENE

Ashish and ashi turned to go to the time machine camp when they saw Ameesh's men and got shocked.

Men : So you both want to travel in past? Kaafi himmat hai ladki tere andar..manna parega.

Ashi : Thank God...finally tumhare beakal dimag me kuch akal ki baat aayi to sahi.

Men : Jaban sambhal kr ladki. Aaj tu or tera baap bachoge nhi hamare haathon. Guys shoot.

They started shooting and ashi and ashish too started defending themselves and began shooting. But this time there was nothing to hide for them. So they lost and those men captured them.

Ashish : Oye chor meri beti ko. Tujhe le kar jana h na to mujhe le kr jaa. Me hi hoon jo past me jaa kr past change krne ki soch rha tha. Ashi ka kuch lena dena nhi hai in sabse.

Ashi got shocked listening to her father. Ashish signed her to remain silent.

Men : Bewakoof samjha ha kya..chup chap chalo dono.

They were dragging both of them to their camp to let their boss Ameesh meet them. It's been half an hour they were dragging them along when Ashish signed ashi something with his eyes. She immediately understood what he is trying to say and started acting as if she is going to faint and finally fainted on the ground.

Ashish : Ashi..ashi mera baccha..kya hua beta. Oye dekh kya raha hai. Pani le kr aa. Tere boss ko sahi salamat cahie na hum..to jaa or pani la kahin se bhi.

Men : Par yahan door door tk pani nhi hai.

Ashish : Bina pani ke mar jayegi vo. Kya muh dikhaega apne boss ko phir. Meri beti ko kuch bhi hua na...tu bachega nhi mere haathon.

Men : Accha ruko..hey you..jldi se paani le kr aao kahin se bhi..go..FAST

Two of them ran to get the water. Now only three were left there which was easy for ashi and ashish to handle. Ashi opened her eyes..got up and punched hard on one one of the men's face. The other two got attentive and one of them slapped her. Ashish twisted his hands tightly and ashi punched the third one on his stomach.

Ashish : Himmat kaise hui teri..ashi ko thappad marne ki.

He hit his head harshly on his nose and blood started oozing out from his nose. The three of them were on the floor. Ashi and ashish ran to save their life. They ran and reached far away from them.

Ashish : Beta thik hai na tu?

Ashi : Haan papa bilkul thik hoon. Aap thik ho na?

Ashish : Haan beta tu thik to me thik.

Ashi : Chaliye

They started to move but Ashish stumbled and fell on the ground.

Ashi : PAPA...papa kya hua

Ashish : Kuch nhi beta chal jldi camp pohonchna hai.

Ashi remained adamant and made him sit properly. She saw his leg which got shot earlier. The wound got more serious because of not taking proper care.