THE GREAT PLAN

Sidd : Dada ... (Chuckled) meine kabhi socha bhi nhi tha me aisa kuch bolunga...but what's important is not "where" what's important is "when".

Sidd looked upwards where that shadow was sometime ago. Ashi and abhi too looked there and understood. They smiled together.

Ashi : The time machine

Sidd : Yepp...let's go and put an end to this.

They reached the basement build inside the temple and saw the time machine structure built there.

Sidd : Woahh...it's gigantic. Tum iss or pehle bhi chad chuki ho na

Ashi : Hmm...Just the difference difference is..it was a little rustier.

Sidd went towards the system and started the coding.

Ashi : But sidd..If you finished the program

Sidd : Don't worry I will code it to make sure it only works once.

Ashi : But how will it work on its own?

Sidd : We'll need someone to help us.

Ashi : Kon?

Sidd : Khud dekh lena.

Ashi : Umm..yes...how long you know all this? And why didn't you told me about you seeing the future?

Sidd : Uhh...since the day I locked you in the bunker.

Ashi : Why didn't you say anything then?

Sidd : Well, that....ashi give me a second..can we talk about this later? This is really very very complicated part. So..

He said being busy in his coding.

Ashi stood there staring him angrily. Sidd felt her gaze and looked towards her.

Sidd : Dekho...see..yahi bolna chah rha tha me. You let your feelings show so you are easy to read. I needed to fool Ameesh. If you had known and started making those faces, being all scary, he would have figured it out naa.

Ashi : You are saying I'm too emotional? Who was being sympathetic a few minutes ago for that Ameesh?

Sidd : Wait...okay it's just because I never thought in my wildest dreams ki mujhe mere dost ko aise dekhna parega. Also...that's not even what we're supposed to be talking about right now. I'm ...I'm just saying that you are not that good at lying..

Ashi : (scoffs) Well, it's great you are a good liar then.

Sidd : (panting) Oh...what is happening to you? kya bole jaa rhi ho?

He said keeping his hands on his heart.

Sidd : Wait a second..meine kab tumse jhooth bol dia?

Ashi : Abhi...you did just right now.

Sidd : No..I did...I did not.

Abhi : GUYSSS STOP IT...kitna ladoge dono? Bss bhi kro..tabse dekh raha hoon. Abhi jo kaam karne aaye hain uss pr focus karo please.

Voice : Are are are phir dono ladna start. Jab dekho ladte rehte ho...or jab ek doore se door hote ho to adhmare ho jate ho.

They looked towards the voice and saw Amal standing there.

Amal : Umm..btw that Ameesh..

Sidd : Ji uncle..he's dead

Amal : Really? This is something unexpected...so this is the brand new time machine.

He said looking towards the time machine.

Amal : Coding all done?

Sidd : Aah..yes