PAST CAN'T BE CHANGED

Note : Guys I thought that Ashi's Father's role is more in the story. So why not give this character a face and a name to make it more easy to understand. So introducing...

ASHISH CHAUDHARY AS ASHISH SINGH

Father of ashinavi. Love his both the daughter immensely. Can give his life for them. A police officer by proffession. He only trained ashi in these three after the attack so that she can protect herself in this world where noone is there for her.

FUTURE SCENE

FUTURE SCENE

She cut the cake fed her father and Ashish made her eat too. After that they took their oxygen masks, guns, and essential items and went outside for the amusement park. They reached there and saw the whole place destroyed. Ashi got upset remembering that day but suddenly her eye caught a Tiara shop. She went there dragging her father along .

Ashish : Kya hua beta.

Ashi : Papa select one for me

Ashish looked confusingly at the collection of tiara as he don't have knowledge regarding these accessories. He randomly took one of them and gave it to her.

Ashi : Woahh...not bad papa...manna parega aap mere hi papa ho...kya matching tiara choose kia.

Ashish : ( bowing down) Thanku thanku

Ashi : Ab pehnaiye mujhe ( acting like a child)

Ashish chuckled on her cute antiques and made her wear tiara.

Ashi : Kaisi lag rhi hoon
me?

Ashish : Atyanth khubsoorat ( dramarically)

Ashi : Hehe thanku thanku ( flaunting her hairs)

After that she saw bracelets hanging on a shop. She dragged Ashish along with her.