BROTHERS

Double update specially for meri jaaneman Moly1410. Happyy one year diduu in this fandom💗💗. Kal hai but apko hi sabar nhi ho rha tha😂. Now enjoy the chapter💗💗

FUTURE SCENE

Ashi was sleeping peacefully in her Father's embrace when her eyes opened. She saw Ashish sleeping peacefully. Suddenly she felt someone calling her. Not exactly she heard someone but she felt something strange. She went in some direction when she realised she is in a barren land. She got confused but then she saw a coffin in front of her. She opened it and saw a dead body along with a diary. She was used to see dead bodies and therefore didn't reacted on seeing the one. She took that diary and started reading.

Ashi : H..how is this possible. Ye to meri handwriting lag rhi hai. Lekin ye diary to meine dekhi hi pehli baar hai.

She started reading the diary.

Diary,

Hey ashi,
Myself ashi from 2023. I know you might be puzzled reading this. But there's noone I can ask for help now. As you know the world is now going to be destroyed in my time. This is my last moment and that's why I'm writing this to you. I failed in saving the world. I also came from future to save this world but falied this time. Now it's your turn. I'm handling you the responsibility to save everyone. Meri past self ne mujhe ye mission dia tha in which I failed...and now I'm giving you this mission. Go in 2023...exact 3 months before everything happened. Meet Siddharth and stop him from making the time machine. You can do this. You have to do this Ashi.

Good luck.

Ashi : Wh..what is this. Iska matlab my past self is now dying and she wrote this right now in the past. And I got this diary in this time fully rotten. How's this even possible. God...this is too much for a day. But I have to complete this mission. Kaise bhi karke I have to save the world.

Ashi went to her father and woke him up.

Ashi : Papa..papa uthiye na.

Ashish : Kya hua ashi.

Ashi : Papa see this diary..read it.

Ashish read the diary but his face was blank. No shocked expression nothing. As if he knew this from the start that this is going to happen.

Ashish: Mtlb tune dekh hi li apni dead body

Ashi : Papa...kya hua...aap shock nhi huye?

Ashish : beta sunn meri baat....Ye cycle chal rhi hai. Time khel rha hai hamare saath. Past me ye letter meine hi likhwaya hai tumse. Tum agar past me jaogi to mere past self se milogi. He will help you and sidd. But the story will repeat again and again. Same story, same cycle will repeat. Phirse vo Ameesh jeet jayega or phirse tum ye diary likhogi to your future self or phirse duniya khtm ho jayegi...The cycle is going on and on and on.

Ashi was shocked for a moment but composed herself and said.

Ashi : Agar humne kuch nhi kia tab bhi duniya aisi hi rahegi. Kuch na karne se kuch karna is much better papa. Or ye meine aapse hi seekha hai.

Asish : Prr beta tum hi har baar kyun apni jaan ko risk me daalo.

Ashi : Because only I'm the one who can change the past.

Ashish : Ashi baat maan bhot khatra hai isme.

Ashi : Khatron se na darna aapse hi seekha hai.

Ashish : Tujhe itna accha student banne ki koi jarurat nhi.