LOST IN TIME

Hello guys...so this will be the last chapter of this story. Everything in bold is what has happened already...so don't get confused. I have added that to get a clear picture what is and what had exactly happened. Enjoy reading💗
.
.
.

At the river bank..ashish along with his team is doing the investigation when one of the constable approached him

Constable : Sir he was at the police station because of a dispute over a taxi fare.

Ashish : Tell everyone to keep an eye out.

Constable : Who is this Ameesh btw? What did he do?

They saw past Ameesh in the corner of the river bank in a messed up condition. Ashish signalled everyone to surround him from every direction.

SCENE CHANGES

Sidd : Do you know what that sound you just heard was? the sound of your final rites to be done. The future is changing. I already told you, meine future dekh lia hai.

Ameesh : I'm done playing this game now. Pta nhi tumhare dimaag me kya chal rha hai but it's over for you now.

He pointed his gun towards Ashi.

Ameesh : Start coding.

Sidd : You won't be able to pull that trigger ameesh.

Scene changes

Ashish : Ameesh

Ameesh : What is it?

He said being scared and shivering with cold. Ashish remembered what Sidd told him..to be nice with Ameesh. He took off his jacket and made him wear. Ameesh saw him with a shock. This indirectly affected his mindset and there at the temple Ameesh started disappearing as a result. At above sidashi are ready to shoot Ameesh.

Side : Ashi... Can't you be fast? Jaldi kro na please

Ashi : Kar rhi hoon Sidd...don't panic me.

Ashi took that opportunity and stood up from the floor snatching his gun and pushing him backwards and kicked him. He fell down wincing in pain.

Ameesh : Shoot them now.

He shouted ordering his men. But they disappeared in the thin air. Ashi looked at Sidd and shouted

Ashi : Sidd...Riffle.

Sidd looked here and there and found the rifle ..took it and threw towards her. She catched it but Ameesh held the rifle from other hand and hit a crockery kept there on her head. She fell down.

Sidd : That stupid person..I swear I will kill him...how dare he...

Ashi gave a side look to him

Sidd : You bastard

Ashi : Hey bhagwaan...kitna curse karoge use..pehle kr chuke na...abh to bss Karo.

Sidd came from behind And punched on his nose. Ameesh punched him back and he fell on the floor.

Ashi : Well...that was not very good professor

Sidd : I really should have gotten out of the way of that...bhot tej lagi thi.

Abhi came towards him in anger.

Abhi : Ameesh...how dare you.

He kicked him...then punched him. Ameesh took the rifle and hit it on Abhi's head. Suddenly his whole body started disappearing. Ameesh held Ashi through her neck in anger Choking her to death.