HER COMFORT PERSONS

FUTURE SCENE

They were going to go back to the home when they heard some footsteps approaching them from behind the grass. They looked towards each other and got ready holding their guns in their hands. They went behind the tree to get the cover. A gun shot was heard.

Ashish : Get ready baccha...we have to be safe.

Ashi : Jii papa

Ashi ran towards the other building and shoot one of them while running and then hide behind the other building. His father did the same and reached towards her.

Men : Kya darpok ki tarah chupp rhe ho. bahar aao or lado humse.

Ashi : (In hiding) Darpok hum nhi tum ho jo do logon se ladne poori fauz le kar aaye ho.

Ashish : Agar sach me himmat dikhani hai to one on one lad kar dikhao.

Men : Manjoor hai...agar hum jeete to tumhe surrender karna hoga.

Ashi : Or agar hum jeete to you will have to leave us. Hume shaanti se jaane doge yahan se.

Men : Deal

Ashi and ashish came in front of them. Two men came forward to fight.

Men : So rules are..no use of guns. Put your guns down.

Ashish : Pehle apne admiyon ko bolo.

He ordered them to put their guns down...they did..then ashi and ashish too put their guns down. They started the battle. Ashi kicked on her opponent's face. He fell down but again stood up and locked ashi through her neck. She struggled to breathe but didn't loose her will. She used her head and hit her head on his face. He winced in pain and fell down again. Ashi stepped on his stomach and pressed her shoes on him. She saw her father who also won and was holding the men from his neck locking him up.

Ashish : We won....now it's your turn. According to the deal..let us go.

Men : Ok go.

Ashi and ashish left them and turned to go back but one of them shoot ashish on his leg.

Men : You really think hum tumhe itni asaani se jaane denge? We were just playing with you guys...now comes the interesting part. Tumhe Apne boss Ameesh Chaudhary ke paas le kar jayenge ( he laughed evilly).

His men came forward to capture them but ashi fought courageously and defeated each one of them.

Ashi : Aye bade hume pakadne wale....if you guys would have the power to capture us na...toh kabka kar chuke hote. 3 saal se aise makhiyan nhi maar rhe hote. Hum abhi tak survive krte aaye hain or aage bhi karenge. YOU GUYS CAN'T HINDER OUR POWER...NA TUM OR NA TUMHARA VO SO CALLED BOSS AMEESH. ( angrily)

She got the chance to leave when all of them were on the ground half dead. She helped her father to stand up.

Ashish : Beta tu apni jaan bacha..me aata hoon peeche peeche. Time nhi hai..ye log kisi bhi time hamla kr denge uth kr.

Ashi : Nhi papa...apke bina me kahin nhi jaane wali.

Ashish : Beta I promise me exact 10 mins me tere paas honga...Yakeen hai na apne papa pr?

Ashi : ( eyes filled up with tears) Khud se bhi jyada.

Ashish : To bhaag or usi bridge ke neeche jaa kr chupp jaa jahan hum humesha chupte hain..me vhi aa rha hoon.

Ashi ran as fast as she could...her cries didn't stopped. Leaving her father in this situation. But she can never win from his father in these situations. She has to listen to him. Because he is not his father but his mentor at that time. Ashi reached under the bridge and sat there waiting for her father. She crying out of guilt. After exact 10 minutes Ashish came walking with utmost difficulty. Ashi saw him and ran towards him. She helped him to sit properly on the ground.