CHANGING THE PAST

FUTURE SCENE

Ashi and her father were eating their lunch when suddenly AF remembered something. He stood up went in the kitchen and bought a cake made from bread and jam. He came outside singing.

AF : Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you..happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you. May god bless you may god bless you ....happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday my ashu.

Ashi : Oh shitt..me to bhul hi gyi thi aaj mera birthday hai... ( suddenly she remembered something and her eyes filled with tears).... aaj se correct 3 saal pehle vo attack hua tha.

AF : Chupp kar...aaj ke din to vo manhus baatein mat kar. Ye bhi to yaad kar hum for the very first time uss din poori family ke saath Amusement park gaye the.

Ashi : Haan...aap me dii, mammi, sidd, dada, vibha maa, sumi or mallu...kitne maje kiye the humne.

She paused for sometime and then said..

Ashi : Papaa...kitna time ho gya I want to go to amusement park. ( said like a child)

AF : Par beta ab kuch nhi bacha hoga vahan.

Ashi : Ik but i want to go...pleaseee ( making her world famous puppy eyes).

AF : Accha accha thik hai. Chalte hain.

Ashi : Yeppiee ( She ran and hugged him)

AF : Madam jii pehle cake kaat le?

Ashi : Oopsiee...yessh

She cut the cake fed her father and AF made her eat. After that they took their oxygen masks, guns, and essential items and went outside.

PRESENT SCENE

They were going to move outside the car when suddenly ashi remembered something and shouted.

Ashi : RUKIYE DADA...

Abhi : Ab kya hua ( startled with the sudden shout)

Ashi : Oops sorry darane k liye. Actually I'm 100% sure ki Ameesh ne apne aadmiyon ko meri photo de kr keh rkha hoga ki agar me dikhi to usi waqt pakad le. Because he knows ki me aungi yahan. His future self gives him every update regarding the future. And when I was coming to the past, he saw me and threatened me.

She described him the whole conversation which happened between her and Ameesh.

Abhi : Iska matlab tum usse mil chuki ho..or he threatened you. Uss kamine ki himmat kaise hui meri crystal ko dhamki dene ki. Ek baar haath aa jaye chorunga nhi me use. Pehle mere ashu ke khilaaf mujhe bharkaya or ab..

Ashi : Dadaaa..abhi gussa hone ka time nhi hai...ye bataiye hum andar kaise jaye.

Abhi : Uss kamine ne mere ghusne se bhi rok laga rakhi hogi taki me ashu ko na rok saku. Kya kare ab. Usko call krke dekho.

Ashi : I don't have phone dada. Aap kijiye.

Abhi called him but his number was unreachable.

Abhi : Shitt...signal hi nhi hain ( he threw the phone in anger)

Ashi : Aap shaant ho jaiye. Ab andar jaa kr hi kuch krna pdega.