*AWAKENED MONSTER* PART 01

Ajit: madam there has been rise in crimes on women around the city..please be careful and avoid all the meeting plans and functions till situations are under control...

Reena: but today is annual function day in the school...children have been preparing for this day wholeheartedly..I can't make them sad..and most importantly I am not afraid of these criminals they need to be taught a lesson but lets save that for later...today my whole focus would be on the children........

Ajit: at least please take extra security guards with you........

Reena: ok ok stop nagging me now...and go and check if all the decorations are done properly by our men..lets make this day much more special than previous year' annual functions.....

Ajit: yes ma'am 

AT THE SCHOOL........

Children danced away happily and sang songs........Reena gave away gifts to children and monetary funds to to the student of the year..

and now it was Reena's turn to perform..

wow wow this kill lady can dance as well

wow wow this kill lady can dance as well...is there anything my dear can't do...guess who's watching intently sitting among the audience.....

guess who's watching intently sitting among the audience

on her way back home...

Reena(to her driver): are you new...never seen you before......

Driver:yes ma'am ...I have just joined... Ajit sir hired me especially today.....there has been rise in crime in the city ma'am ..its dangerous for you to go outside alone.......

Reena: uff Ajit worries too much..what can happen to me when I am surrounded by so many bodyguards....oh yes where are my bodyguard ....stop the car...

Driver: dont worry ma'am they are lagging behind as they had to do some clean ups in the school as they were lacking in manpower.....dont worry they will catch up soon.....

Reena:oh ok....I am bit tired...wake me up when we reach home......

back at school....