chapter 17: my next life

8 years later....

Reena: shanti

Reena: shanti...shanti where are you its time for lunch come inside?

Shanthi: no mumma i won't eat until Appa comes home...I will eat with him only...

Reena: but sweetheart, appa maybe stuck somewhere ....he will come later..you eat..

Shanti:no mumma no...I will wait for him..

{synopsis:Rocky and Reena have a 7 year old daughter...Reena and Shanthi live in bombay as Reena wanted their daughter to study in good school in bombay instead of staying in kgf...Rocky stays with them but goes to kgf 2 days a week to oversee the work there....those two days when they are apart Rocky had appointed best fighters in the world as their bodyguard to protect them in Bombay .... they go to kgf together when Shanthi have holidays)

Reena(in angry tone): Shanti come inside right now or-

Rocky comes...Rocky: why are you scolding my ma??!! how many times I have told you not to scold her..

Shanthi goes and hug Rocky..Rocky: look ma what I got for you...as promised I got you a polaroid...

Shanthi: yayyyy thanks appa...love you..(shanti goes and runs around the garden with the polaroid capturing every single thing she sees)

Reena: oh god! you are spoiling her too much....

Rocky: cmon dear everything I have is for my ma only...just dont come between me and my ma...

Reena(facepalm): you two always team up against me...

Shanthi: mumma, appa .. look here..why are you guys standing so far away from each other come little closer..now smile....

Reena: ok enough sweetheart lets go and eat now

Rocky: yes lets go I am hungry...(they all go inside)

Rocky feeds both of them with his hand...