chapter 14 : broken together

Rocky: dear lets get married!!

Reena: what?? what are you talking about?? we are married....dont you remember that part?? 

Rocky: no dear I dont remember ....I think I will recall that if we get married again......

Reena(looks at him suspiciously ): Rocky>>>>>

Rocky: I am kidding dear...how can I forget the most important day of my life....but its important that we get married again since very few people know that we are married ....so much have changed in these two years...

Reena: ohhkay...

Rocky: thats final then as soon as I finish my important project with Martin...we will get married.......there will be double celebration in kgf.....

Just then Shekhar comes by..

Rocky: ah my most trusted friend Shekhar is also here...Shekhar!!

Shekhar(comes towards Rocky): yes boss...did you call me to prepare for departure of Reena madam back to Bombay.....dont worry boss I have already prepared the car in case she wanted to leave early...

Rocky: what are you talking about...she is not going anywhere...we are about to get married....and I called you to make arrangements for that..go and inform Joseph as well..

Shekhar(shocked): o-okay boss....

Shekhar(to himself ): I thought she will be going back by today evening....but looks like she had manipulated our  boss to marry her...she is so complicated......anyways I'll have to inform Martin about change of plan ........

Shekhar calls Martin on telephone...

Shekhar: bad news...change of plans Reena is not going back to Bombay..

Martin: dont worry we will make her..

Shekhar: how?/ (Martin tells him)

Reena :Joseph!!

Joseph: yes madam

Reena: have you seen my personal assistant Ajit?? ..I haven't seen him since yesterday.. (shekhar comes)

Shekhar: ma'am Ajit had gone back hurriedly back to Bombay early morning ..you were sleeping ...so he came to my room to tell you about it... 

Reena: what was so urgent that he had to go so soon without informing me.......

suddenly another person in Reena's circuit comes to her.......

Person: ma'am we have received a call from Bombay stating that employees of our head office went on a strike over increment of payment....

Reena:what?

Person: yes ma'am its an emergency...and they have called for you...and are refusing to talking to anybody else.....

Reena: what but we had already cleared all their payments already....what happened to them suddenly...Ajit is also not here...I can't even discuss this issue with him.i will have to talk to Rocky.....

Meanwhile back at mines....

Martin: Rocky bhai we have already unloaded all the modern tools for extraction.....but your presence is crucial...otherwise people may not agree to manual replacement...

Rocky: dont worry...as long as I consent nobody would raise their voice...my people have trust on me...

Martin: thats why we need your presence ...