chapter 13 : this love came back to me

Rocky sees Reena sitting by the stairs with a book in her hand and says something to Shekhar loudly.

Rocky: shekhar tell the pilot to be on stand by..in case power runs off and someone needs the helicopter's fan to cool them off...

Reena looks at him suspiciously ....

Rocky: umm after all I dont want anyone say that I dont know how to treat my guest..

Reena(miffed): there won't be any need of that since I will be going back to Bombay this evening..

Rocky: I was just saying in case you change your mind by that time..

Reena: no I won't...

Shekhar(to himself): what's wrong with my boss? this is getting out of hands...I will have to talk to Martin ASAP...he had given me his landline number...I will talk have to him..

Shekhar:Boss come we are getting late...Martin has brought us a very big deal..we should not delay him anymore..

Rocky(breaks from his trance of looking at Reena): yeah ok..tell me more about him on the way..

Shekhar(was relieved to take  his boss away from his "supposedly enemy"): ok boss

on their way to car

Shekhar: sir why are you letting REENA DESAI stay in the mansion..she had cheated us so many time...with gold..

Rocky: what are you saying man.....but she brought everything back herself-

Shekhar: maybe because she has some other motives...

Rocky(angrily): shut up I won't hear a word against her.........just focus on your own work....go and bring me all information regarding our clients....

Shekhar(upset that his boss has talked like that in years): ok boss..you go to the meeting...I am coming..

Rocky: hmmm

Rocky drives away in the car.....

Rocky meets with Martin but he is unaware that Martin is Shetty's son......

Martin: Hello Rocky bhai...we finally met....

Rocky: Hello Martin...just come to the point..tell me how your deal will benefit the people of kgf....

Martin: I have brought modern technology tools for gold extraction especially from Russia at cheap price...they will reduce the manual labour that these poor people do by half...and double the benefit and outcome...

Rocky: hmm sounds good...tell me Martin what is your price..it must be quiet high right??

Martin: what are you saying Rocky bhai...I have always admired your work and you are my idol Rocky bhai...

Rocky: no need to flatter me..just tell me the price..

Martin: 50 lakh ...but there is no rush Rocky bhai...after all I am not running away...

Rocky: Shekhar

shekhar who had reached there by that time...

Shekhar: yes boss

Rocky:bring me the contract paper and the amount....

Rocky signs the paper...on seeing that Martin and Shekhar were happy..

Shekhar(to himself): seems like boss is back on track...all thanks to Martin

Martin(to himself): Rocky this is the beginning of your end...you won't ever be able to come alive from this...