SLOW BURN

tysm for 5k+ reads love y'all <3<3

Rustom: so Rocky ..how does it feels to be back at ocean..last time when you were here you almost died!!!

*awkward silence in the room* Reena was about to comfort Rocky by reaching for his hand under the table...

Rocky: its nothing like that.....I dont like to dwell on past......I am focused on my future now(glances at Reena)

Rustom: yeah yeah you are totally right...afterall your kgf is stronger than ever before...nobody can stand against you now..

Rocky: i prefer it that way.

Rustom:since you are already in my territory may I invite you guys over my house which is just across the mainland port we are about to reach...I suggest we stop there.....please dont refuse my humble request...

Rocky(mumbles something in guard's ear) then responds to Rustom: sure why not...I would love to see how you handle your business...I have heard about your successful machinery powerhouse a lot...

Rustom: and I would tell you all about it when we reach there..........

Rocky: it would take a day if the weather's fine...till then you and your wife can relax and accept our hospitality ..

Rustom: will do.

Reena(to Rocky):I want to go to my room..(Rocky nods....Safiye also excuses herself and follows Reena)

They reach Sirka area where new gold mines have been found but it is under the control of Rustom Pasha.Rocky's eyes were glittering with new purpose and Reena sensed that and was inherently afraid of the consequences it might lead to.was it a trap set by Rustom? or was it Rocky's part of plan all along??

they were welcomed inside Rustom's villa which was heavily guarded by armed men....

Rocky(to Reena): do you want to go back to Karachi?.I can arrange that.....(now Reena was sure Rocky was unto something)

Reena:no I am never leaving your side...(Rocky nods)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a party held in the evening for Rocky's arrival which Reena refused to join and she went to stay back in her room saying that she was having a headache. Safiye  went to give her company.

Safiye: can I bring you something? you can call my caretakers anytime in case you need something.....

Reena: no I am fine...I just want to rest for a while....you go and enjoy the party..

Safiye: no I hate parties arranged by my husband......

Reena: why??

Safiye: no its nothing ..

Reena looks over the railing to peep into the party taking place in the open garden.....there were few dancers who were there entertaining the guests..the lead dancer was getting quite close to Rustom and they were sitting together in the couch and drinking while the woman was acting coyly around him....

Reena: is it because of that woman?....I am no judge of character but it seems like they know each other...

Safiye(somehow controlling her rage): she's Maria ...shes having an affair with my husband behind my back....they thought I wouldn't find out......

as they were having conversation...Maria enters the room out of nowhere....

Maria: hello Safiye we met after so long...how have you been??