chapter 19: perfect little accident

Reena is lying on the ground before losing consciousness her eyes momentarily falls on retreating figure of Ayesha.......

Reena wakes up on her bed...sun is falling on Rocky's face as he is sleeping in sitting position on couch just near her bed...she also sees Shanthi lying on couch with her head on Rocky's lap...both father-daughter duo had been in Reena's room all night...doctor had told them that Reena had to come back to her senses within 24 hours or she had to be hospitalised.Reena was looking at them adoringly just then Shanthi stirs and opens her eyes and looks at Reena...her face brightens on seeing her mumma awake..Shanthi: appa appa look mumma is awake now..Rocky who had been up all night taking care of Reena and convincing Shanthi to fall asleep, he also drove all workers out of the room as he wanted to take care of her alone...

Rocky: how are now dear...doesnt your head hurts ?? shall I call a doctor?

Reena: no Rocky I am totally fine now...

Rocky: ma you stay with mumma I will be back...

Shanthi: ok appa

Rocky goes out and scolds all the housekeepers for their carelessness, he was about to fire them...just then Reena comes out..

Reena: Rocky leave them...its not their fault..I was the one who wasn't careful while walking...

Rocky: dear why did you come out? you need rest...(he picks her up in his arms and takes her to her bed....just then Reena looks at Ayesha sideways...Ayesha was fuming at her but then calms down seeing Shanthi who ran towards her...Shanthi: Ayesha auntie, mumma is fine now yay...

Reena was not sure how to deal with her) 

Rocky: dear dont come out of the room...whatevr you need...the caretakers will bring you ok....

Reena: but Shanthi-

Rocky: dont worry about her...Ayesha would take good care of her ok?

Reena:hmmm ..ok you go to work..

Rocky: dear how can I go leaving you like this..

Reena: Rocky I am totally fine...you go...nothing will happen... (Rocky kisses Reena's hands and goes away)

Reena was lying on her bed thinking about what's going on ...how to tell Rocky about Ayesha..as Shanthi is attached to her and Rocky is also convinced that she is good...she was scared for her daughter....but she can't take any sudden step..she had to be careful as Ayesha is very cunning...she had to find out her motive behind all her actions.......

Ayesha's POV: I fell in love the day I saw Rocky sir in that Bombay bar....Reena you dont have any idea how I felt when I realised he's taken.....I waited 8 years....trying to control your daughter knowing fully well its not possible to kill you as long as you and him are together...so I had no other option but to use your daughter as leverage ...now all my handwork is paying off....finally...count your last days Reena...

Rocky comes back.....

Rocky: dear what is it ..I heard from Mallama you didn't eat anything whole day....I told you to take care of yourself..come no more stubbornness eat with me...by the way did ma eat?

Reena: Shanthi ...oh I forgot to ask about her.. sorry...Ayesha ..ayesha>>>

Ayesha:yes madam

Rocky: did ma eat ?? she can't eat without her mumma...bring her here...

Ayesha: no sir its ok...I explained to her that her mumma is sick now and can't join her and can't be bothered....she understood and eat with me both lunch and dinner...and now I put her to sleep....