1

A long time ago in a Galaxy far far away

Turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic.. The taxation of trade routes to outlying star systems is in dispute.. Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of deadly battleships.. The greedy trade federation has stopped all shipping to the small planet of Naboo.. While Congress of the Republic endlessly debaters this alarming chain of events.. The Supreme Chancellor has secretly dispatched two Jedi Knights. The Guardians of peace and Justice in the Galaxy to settle the conflict.......

A starship is approaching a planet.. "Captain?" Qui-Gon asked in a very quiet voice.. "Yes Sir?" Captain replies.. "Tell them we wish to board at once." Qui-Gon said.. Captain onto the comms.. "With all due Respect, The Ambassadors for the Supreme Chancellor wish to board immediately." Captain said.. "Yes of course. As you know our blockade is perfectly legal, and we'd be happy to receive the Ambassadors.." Nute Gunray replied.. Ship slips into the landing bay on the starship.. Doors open to let the Ambassadors in.. Of course we know who they are, The Jedi! Master Qui-Gon Gin, and his Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi.. Inside stands a very shiny silver Droid, just like C3PO.. "I'm TC-14 at your service, this way." She said, leading them into the ship.. They arrive in what appears to be a board room.. "We are greatly honoured by your visit Ambassadors.. Make yourselves comfortable. My Master will be here with you shortly." TC said leaving them in the room alone.. "I have a bad feeling about this." Obi-Wan said.. "I don't sense anything.. " Qui-Gon replied.. "It's not about the mission Master. It's something ...... Elsewhere, elusive." Obi-Wan said.. "Don't centre on your anxiety Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration here and now. Where it belongs." Qui-Gon said.. "But Master Yoda said I should be mindful of the future." Obi-Wan said.. "But not at the expense of the moment.. Be mindful of the living force, my young Padawan." Qui-Gon said.. "Yes Master." Obi-Wan replied.. "How do you like this trade Viceroy will deal with the Chancellor's demands?" Obi-Wan asked.. "These Federation types are cowards, the negotiations will be short." Qui-Gon said..

On the bridge.. "What? What did you say?" Nute Gunray asked.. He was not a very happy camper.. "The Ambassadors are Jedi Knights I believe." TC said to him.. "I knew it, they are here to force a settlement!" Lott Dod said he was in a panic.. "Distract them.. I will contact Lord Sidious." Nute Gunray said.. "Are you brain dead? I'm not going in there with two Jedi alone! Send in the Droid!" Lott Dod said.. Poor old TC-14 looks across at Lott Dod with just a little panic..