6

"I'm going, Yipee." Anakin and Cade said, rushing to their room.. Before they stopped and looked back at Shmi and Ashlyn.. "Hey what about Mum? Is she free too?" Anakin asked.. "No Anakin." Ashlyn said almost as a sob.. "I tried to free your Mother, Ani. But Watto wouldn't allow it." Qui-Gon said.. "But you're coming with us aren't you Mum?" Cade asked.. "No Cade, Anakin, my place is here.  My future is here. It is time for you to let me go." Shmi said.. "But I don't want things to change." Anakin said.. "I don't either." Cade said glaring at Qui-Gon.. "But you can't stop the change.  Any more than you can stop the sun's from setting.  Oh how I love you both." Shmi said to them.. Anakin, Cade and Ashlyn hug her tight.. "Now hurry." Shmi said to them.. As they run off to their rooms.. Shmi turned to Qui-Gon.. "Thank you." She said.. "I will watch out for them.. You have my word on that." Qui-Gon said.. He went to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.. "Will you be alright?" He asked..  Shmi nods, not trusting herself to speak.. She knew the man Ashlyn spoke of, he had a newborn son.. His wife had died in childbirth.. She would go to him for help..

Anakin flicks on 3PO.. "Oh my, hello Master Anakin." 3PO said.. "Well 3PO I've been freed, so has Cade and Ashlyn.. We are going away on a starship." Anakin said with excitement.. "Master Anakin, your Mother and I wish you well. However I should have preferred it if I were a little more complete." 3PO said to him.. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to finish you 3PO. And give you covers and all.  I'm gonna miss working on you.  You've been a great Pal.  I'll make sure Mum doesn't sell you." Anakin said to him.. "Sell me?" 3PO asked.. "Bye." Anakin said leaving the room.. "By PO.." Cade said laughing as he ran for his room.. "Oh my." 3PO said.. Ashlyn grabbed her bag, and took one last look around the house.. "Bye." Ashlyn said to her room, as she shoved DB1 into her bag.. Outside, after final goodbyes.. Shmi is standing and watching them leave..  But Anakin and Cade run back to Shmi.. "I can't do it Mum.  I just can't do it." Anakin said.. "Hey, I'll be with you Anakin. So will Ash, we will be fine." Cade said to him.. "I know." Anakin said.. "Ani." Shmi said..  "Will we ever see you again?" Anakin asked.. "Of course we will." Ashlyn said looking at her Mother with a smile.. "What does your heart tell you, Anakin?" Shmi asked.. "I hope so." Anakin said.. "We will come back one day, Anakin.." Cade said,.. "Yes I guess we will." Anakin said smiling at Shmi.. "See, even Ashlyn says we will see each other again." Shmi said.. "We will come back one day and free you Mum.  I promise." Anakin said.. "He will free you Mum.. He is nice." Ashlyn said with a smile.. Shmi smiled at her.. "Now take care of each other, be brave and don't look back." Shmi said as the twins hug, she then wiped the tears from Ashlyn's face and gave her one more hug before she left, with Qui-Gon.. 

The probe droid is back to Darth Maul.. Talking to him.. He then jumps on his speeder bike..  Finally they are at the ship, Qui-Gon is running.. He can feel Darth Maul coming.. "Qui-Gon Sir, Wait! Ashlyn is tired, she is having trouble keeping up." Anakin said.. "Anakin, Ashlyn drop!" Qui-Gon ordered.. They both fell face first into the sand, beside Cade.. Who had dropped before Qui-Gon had ordered them too.. Darth Maul on his speeder bike fly's over them.. Darth Maul does a Jedi move, and force jumps off the bike.. Lightsabers are out and whooshing.. Red against green.. "GO! Tell them to take off." Qui-Gon yells as Cade, Ashlyn and Anakin run to the ship.. Of course this is all done while fighting with the Red Devil himself.. Qui-Gon is just so cool.. Lightsabers are whooshing around, air and Jedi robes are flying around.. Red versus Green again..  On the ship, Anakin. Cade and Ashlyn have arrived on the bridge.. "Qui-Gon is in trouble." Ric said.. "Take off." Obi-Wan said as he sat ignoring the children.. Ashlyn is staring at him.. Anakin and Cade are watching Qui-Gon fight Darth Maul on the screen.. "Over there, fly low." Obi-Wan said.. Darth Maul force jumps over Qui-Gon.. As the ship comes in close, Qui-Gon force jumps onto the landing ramp.. He is safe.. Darth Maul stands watching as the ship takes off.. O M G that was just so cool, I want to be a Jedi!