Chapter 1

Storm Pov

I felt very bad as a terrible headache greeted me as soon as I opened my eyes. I was shocked when I saw a pink ceiling, agad na napakunot ang aking noo at dahan dahang umupo. Sobrang sakit ng ulo ko to the point na gustong gusto ko na ito iuntog sa pader. Hindi ko man lang magawang ilibot ang aking paningin sa silid na aking kinaroroonan dahil sa hindi ko maipaliwanag na sakit na aking kasalukuyang nararamdam.

"What the f*ck is happening to my goddamn head... arrrgh," Malakas kong sigaw.

I have never experienced such intense pain in my entire life before this, na para bang binibiyak ang aking bungo dahil sa matinding sakit na aking nararamdaman.

I was startled a bit when the door of the room suddenly open and someone rush towards me.

"Princess Sky! wag po muna kayong gumalaw, ohh my god, are you okay, wait I will call the healer first!" Walang preno nitong wika at in a blink of an eye she vanish in front of me.

I still terribly felt devastated, I can't move, like my whole body was in ache. Para bang nanggaling sa matinding bakbakan ang aking katawan. I don't have time to think because of the unberable pain I was suffering. Dahan-dahan kong ipinikit ang aking mga mata at muling bumalik sa pagkakahiga, when suddenly, the door open again.

was taken aback when the door of the room suddenly swung open, and someone rushed towards me.

I felt a gentle touch on my hand as someone approached and reached out to me.

"Mr. Collin, what is the princess's current situation? Will she be okay?" the girl asked the healer, I believe. I could hear the deep concern in her voice.

"Seriously, what on earth is happening??" I repeatedly asked myself. "Am I in heaven? Or in hell? No, hell is supposed to be engulfed in darkness and, of course, fire. So... Where on earth am I??" These questions kept running through my mind.

The intense pain I was feeling continued to worsen. After a while, I felt a warm sensation that seemed to soothe my muscles, which made me feel a little bit better.

"Labis na nabugbog ang kanyang katawan binibini. Sa hina ba naman ng katawan ng prinsesa ay natitiyak kong matatagalan pa bago siya makarecover. I have already treated her physical injuries, but the emotional pain cannot be healed at the moment. Especially the wound on her head. It is truly a miracle that she woke up after sustaining so many injuries. I will come back tomorrow to check on her again," I turned to the person who had been holding my hand a moment ago.

Labis na pagtataka ang nakabalatay sa aking mukha. "Who are you?" Isang malamig at kakaibang tinig ang aking narinig mula sa akin.

Nangunot naman ang noo ng taong kaharap ko at napatigil ang akmang pag-aayos nito ng gamit para makaalis na. Labis na pagtataka ang makikita sa kanyang mga mata habang mataman akong pinagmamasdan.

"What? Don't you recognize me, Princess? I am Vince Collin, your family healer," he said.

"Princess, how about me, me. Do you remember me?" the woman with pleading eyes asked repeatedly, calling out to me as the Princess.

Mabilis akong umiling sa tanong nito," Who are you people and where am I?" Isa nanamang tanong ang aking binitawan na nakapagpalaglag ng kanilang mga panga.

"Princess, it's me, Diana, your personal maid! Oh my God! Mr. Collin, why didn't you inform me about her memory loss?"
Gulat at may himig na galit sa kanyang boses. Masama rin itong nakatitig sa lalaking ngayon ay nagtataka din.

"But, I never knew it," Agad naman nitong depensa.

"Stopped..." Malamig kong saad. Naguguluhan na nga ako ay mas lalo pa nilang ginugulo ang aking isipan.

"Tell me what exactly happen to me and where the hell is this freaking place??" Paasik kong wika sa dalawa.

Nakita ko ang labis na pagkabigla at ang takot sa mga mata ng dalawa.

"Tsk... now speak, or you may never speak again in your life," I said with a threatening tone. The two of them immediately froze in their positions, and in an instant, the healer disappeared right before my eyes, faster than the blink of an eye. I could only hear its faint voice.

"Diana, ikaw ng bahalang magpaliwanag sa kanya, I have an appointment today," saad nito.

Mabilis akong tumingin kay Diana.

"Um, Princess, kasi, um... ano..." She hesitated to say.

"Say it..." Malamig kong wika.

"Princess, you have been unconscious for three days. Your brother locked you up in the dungeon and didn't feed you for three days. There was no water or food. Bukod pa roon, sinaktan karin ng mga bantay ng dungeon. Mabuti na lamang at mabilis akong nakabalik mula sa misyong inatas sa akin. Nagmakaawa ako sa kuya mo, maging sa hari at reyna, to let me release you from there, but they made me do many things before allowing it. I am really, really sorry, Princess," she said, tears streaming down her face as she bowed before me.

I was totally devastated. "Kuya? I have brothers?" Tumango naman agad ito. "Not just brother, but a sister too," dagdag pa nito.

"Why on earth would my family do that to me??" I asked her once more.

"Because..." A long pause from her side. Naging malikot din ang kanyang paningin at panay ang kutkot sa kanyang mga kuko.

"Because, um... everyone despised you, Princess, yes, everyone except for me. They harbored a deep hatred towards you, and I'm not entirely sure why. Or perhaps I do know, but I was simply in denial. In truth, your biological mother passed away when you were just a toddler. She died shortly after giving birth to you, and to make matters worse, she was only a maid in the palace. This made you an outcast. That's why everyone dislikes you, especially your brother and sister, the biological children of the king and queen," she explained, causing my eyebrow to raise even higher.

What a pain in the a*s.

"Who am I?" nakakunot ang noo kong tanong. Ok calm down self, calm down. I repeatedly told myself to calm.

I was absolutely certain that I perished when that poisonous bullet pierced my heart, so how is it possible that I am still alive and well? And to make matters worse, I have a family, but they treated me like hell? Or... I quickly turned to Diana and commanded, "Diana, bring me a mirror," to which she promptly complied. Right, I must have been reincarnated... unfortunately, into their midst. Nakangisi kong wika sa sarili.

"By the way, Princess, your name is Bella Storm Silverbullet. You are the youngest daughter of King Cloud Silverbullet and Lady Sky Hanston, who is your mother. The queen's name is Queen Elizabeth Silverbullet. Your brother's name is Rain Silverbullet, and your older sister is Hurricane Silverbullet. The reason we call you as Princess Sky is because you like to be called in that way." Mahaba nitong paliwanag..What a coincidence, huh!

Agad kong tiningnan ang aking sarili sa hawak kong salamin. I was completely shocked when I saw a completely different person staring back at me in the mirror.

A breathtaking beauty with silver hair and a pair of captivating golden eyes. A perfectly sculpted nose, lips that were pink and irresistibly kissable, and a complexion that was flawlessly fair. It was like looking at a goddess. What a surprise! I exclaimed to myself in awe.

Napatingin kami bigla sa malakas na pagbukas ng pinto. "Who on earth are you people???..."