Chapter 5

"Fabulous. Lets go then!" Caroline says, putting the car in drive and getting out onto the road.

We drive for about 15 minutes and stop in front a huge building that has a big "XIX" on the side.

"Here we are. XIX studio slash office building." Caroline says, shutting off the car and stepping out. I get out and look down at my outfit. I'm wearing a grey shirt with Marilyn Monroe on the front that has black lace sleeves, a pair of black ripped skinnies, and a pair of white high top converse.

"Let's go. I think eben said they had cookies up there." Alex says walking towards the doors. I giggle. Leave it to a Behlendorf to think about the food.

We walk into the building and I look around. Caroline leads us to an elevator, and we head up to the 15th floor. The doors open and I take a deep breath. (It's like that Taylor swift song.. Take a deep breath and walk through the doors.)

"Why the hell are you wearing that thing?" I hear a voice laughing as we get closer to an open door. We walk in, and will is laughing. Dalton is wearing a skeleton mask.

"Timmy the nice demon is back." Dalton says in a deeper voice than he usually uses.

"Back from where?" Dana asks.

"Hell." Dalton shrugs.

"Oh shit." I laugh quietly.

All 5 of the guys turn to look at me.

"Oh HEY. It's Brianna!" Cole says happily, jumping up and running over to hug me. I hug him back.

"Nice to see you in person finally!" I say.

He smiles at me. "Yeah really!"

"What about the rest of us?" Will says standing up. "And where are your friends?" He holds out his arms.

I walk over and give him a hug.

"I'm sorry. It's nice to meet you guys too!" I laugh. "And if you're asking about Haley, she's still in Wisconsin. She can't come out until the week before school ends. Crazy softball schedule." I turn to give Dana a hug. as i look at him, he's opening his mouth. I cut him off. "Taylor is going to come out next time I think. She's not on the softball team. She prefers golf. They don't have as many weekend things as softball." He blushed a bit, but nods as I give him a hug.

"Awesome." He grins, walking back to his chair.

"Timmy the nice demon says hello." Dalton says walking up.

I laugh. "Well, hi Timmy the nice demon. Tell dalton I said hi." He gives me a hug.

"Eh. Maybe. Probably not." He says, walking away.

I roll my eyes as Gabe walks over.

"Hey." He says simply, giving me a hug.

"Yo." I say, giving him a hug back. "This is my mom, Jeanette by the way." I tell them, gesturing to my mom whos standing by the door.

They all turn and wave at her. She smiles and waves back.

"Guys. Where are the cookies?" Alex asks walking into the room.

"Oh, you can ask your brother that..." Gabe says, shooting an irritated look at will. Will grins and laughs when Alex groans and walks out of the room again.

"Guys, are you ready for- oh." Eben says as he walks out of his office. He stops talking as he sees me. "Hi. Nice to finally meet you in person, Brianna." He says, walking over to me and reaching out his hand.

I shake it. "Nice to meet you too. Thank you so much for picking me.... I'm so glad I got this opportunity!"

"You're a great singer. You deserve this! Plus, it's going to be nice to have someone to keep the guys somewhat normal!"

"Ha!" My mom laughs from her spot by the door. "My daughter? Be normal? You're pushing it there. Hi. Jeanette." She introduces herself to eben, holding out her hand for him to shake.

He shakes it, and smiles. "Then at least we'll have someone to keep them entertained. Eben." He tells her, then turns back to the guys. "Ready for the ustream?"

"Yep." They all say, nodding.

"Ustream? When did you plan a ustream?" I ask.

"We decided it would probably to actually introduce you to the 5ers." Cole says, pulling a chair over next to him. "They should know who we're touring with, and who they'll be meeting if they have VIP tickets."

"Oh..." I say, walking over to the chair. "But what if they hate me?"

"Yeah, cuz they're gunna hate you." Gabe says, rolling his eyes.

"You never know!" I say, sitting down and looking at the laptop. "When does it start?"

"Now." Dana says, pushing a button.

"Oh... Okay."

"Hey everyone!" Cole says, grinning into the camera. "Sorry for such short notice on this ustream.. We decided to introduce you to someone!"

"Yeah, we actually just met her too." Dalton says, walking into the cameras view. He took off the mask.

"This is Brianna! She's the one who won the competition to open for us this summer." Dana smiles. "She visiting us for the first time today!"

"Hey." I say, waving into the camera.

"Okay, ask your questions. We've been sitting at the studio bored, all morning. ASK US FUN THINGS!" Will tells them all excitedly.

"How long does it take for the questions to come through?" I ask.

"You've never done a ustream before? You'd think will all your westies you'd do them. It takes about a minute or two for the stream to catch up." Dana tells me.

"Huh. Maybe I should do a ustream sometime...."

"OHHHHH. There's a good one!" Dalton says excitedly, pointing out one of the questions.

We all go through our answers, and answer a few more questions for the next half hour.

"Well, ebens giving us his sign that the ustream needs to be over." Dana says, pouting out his lower lip.

"Bye guys!" I say. I press the button to end the ustream. "that was fun." I grin.

"They usually are.. Did you see some of those girls comments?" Cole chuckles.

"Yes. And honestly, I'm getting scared!" Gabe laughs back. "I swear. The 5ers get dirtier and dirtier with every ustream!"

"So what do we do now that the ustream is over?" I ask.

"Hmm..." Dalton says. "We usually open fan mail now... We can go do something I guess. Have you seen anything fun yet?"

I shake my head. "Nope. Just LAX. And my hotel."

"Then it's settled." Gabe says, throwing his arm around my shoulders. "We'll go sight seeing."

"Sounds good to me." I grin, and we head out the door.