Chapter 11

As we walk in, Taylor looks around. She starts grinning. "This place is cool..." She says.

"Isn't it?" A voice from behind us says.

Taylor and I turn around, and Taylor almost has a heart attack. It's cole.

"Hey Taylor." He laughs at her.

"Hey...." She says, a bit star struck.

"Wow. Way to say hi to me, Pendery....." I tease him.

"My bad. Hey Bri." He says, giving me a hug. "How's it going?"

"Good. It's nice to be out of Wisconsin again. It's a lot more fun here than it is at home." I say. "And yourself?"

"Not to bad. We have to start vocal practice today... Not to exciting. But we get out in about 3 hours, then we can go do something. Anything specific you want to do this weekend?" He asks, putting his arm around my shoulder.

I shrug. "I kinda want to go to the beach, and shopping. I don't think you'll be a fan of shopping. I'll ask Caroline." I laugh as he makes a face at the shopping comment.

"Yeah, that's a good choice. Maybe Alex would want to go too." He says, referring to Gabe's girlfriend.

"Huh. Maybe. I haven't met her yet though, so...."

"She's actually here today. Gabe mentioned you were going to be here, and she wanted to meet you. She said she's watched your videos and was thinking you guys could do a cover together."

"Oh... Okay then. I'm up for that. Where are the other guys?"

"Upstairs. Jill is about to start making us warm up..." He says, rolling his eyes.

"Yay...." I say sarcastically.

"Well at least you'll have something to do...." Taylor says as we get in the elevator and head up to the 16th floor.

"Good point."

"You can hang out with Alex, or the other Alex." Cole says. "Or Caroline. There's a lot of people you can hang out with! You can hang out with eben too... Maybe he won't be on our backs about being serious if you keep him busy."

Taylor gives him a funny look. "I'll pass on hanging out with eben. I'll hang out with Alex, Alex and Caroline." She says.

Cole chuckles. "Fine then. I guess I'll deal with eben."

Taylor grins. "Fabulous. I know you'll have a good time."

We're just reaching the 16th floor, so we head into ebens office area.

"I'm here peasants." I say, walking in. Eben looks up at me like Im crazy, but dalton, Dana, and will start laughing.

"Hey Brianna." Dalton says, getting up and giving me a big hug.

"Hey there rapattoni."

Dana gives me a hug next, then will.

"Hey Taylor." Dana says, walking over and giving her a hug.

"Hey there." She says shyly, hugging him back. "It's nice to finally meet you in person."

"I know it is!" Dana grins.

At that point, gabe walks in, holding hands with Alex, his girlfriend. "Oh, hey bri." He smiles at me. "Bri, this is Alex, Alex, bri." He introduces quickly. "And I'm guessing that's Taylor, so Taylor, Alex, Alex, Taylor."

"Hey. I Adore your covers." I grin at her. She smiles back.

"Thanks! Yours are great too!" She smiles back. "Nice to meet you."

"Back at ya!"

"Is your sister going to come with you guys sometime soon?" Will suddenly whines to Taylor.

I roll my eyes. "I told you, she won't be here for 2 more weeks."

"But I don't wanna wait!"

"Suck it up." I laugh. "So, should we start vocals and get done with it?"

"I guess. Lets go!" Dalton says, grabbing my arm and pulling me to the a recording booth.

"Uhm..." I mutter, looking at the mics. "Are we recording, or...?"

Gabe looks over. "Nah. This is just where we have today. We're not recording for the next two weeks."

"Okay, awesome. Because I wasn't ready to start recoding yet." I say, relieved.

"Well, lets get started so we can go do things." Dana says, leaning over to look through the window into the office, where you can see Alex and Taylor talking.

"Yeah, I agree." Dalton says. "Let's start."

"Kay." I say, and we start vocal warm ups.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the wait!!! I finally got some time! Sorry it's short, but it's something! I'll get more soon hopefully.

-haleymarie.