Chapter 12

After 2 hours of vocals, I started to mess around. I hate doing the same thing for too long.

Instead of singing the real words of the song, I sing "I'm getting really bored, when will we be done?"

Eben looks at me, an annoyed look on his face. "Brianna, we have 30 more minutes. Can you please focus?"

I groan and look up at the ceiling. "Fine."

The guys look at me and chuckle. "Having fun?" Dalton smirks. "The life of a singer is hard." He says dramatically, pretending to flip his hair. I roll my eyes and look out the window, where Taylor is sitting on her iPod. She looks as bored as I feel.

We finally finish vocals, and we all walk out of the booth. I go up to Taylor. "Where'd Alex go?" I ask.

She shrugs, glancing up from the screen. "He got bored. I think Caroline brought him home. I'm jealous." She locks her iPod and stands up. "I don't like waiting."

"I know, I know. But we can go do something fun now." I say, looping my arm through hers. "Wanna go to the mall? I feel like shopping."

"Sounds great!" Taylor grins, and we walk over to the guys.

"So." I say, smiling at them. "Which one of you lucky fellas wants to bring us to the mall?" Cole and will do nose goes instantly, and Dana can't drive, so that leaves gabe and dalton.

I point at them. "So which one is it going to be?"

Gabe points at dalton. "I have to drive my girlfriend home." He pats dalton on the back. "Sorry bud. Have fun." He says as he grabs Alex's hand.

"Actually," she smirks. "I'd love to go to the mall. I can spend some time with Taylor and bri."

"Nooo." Gabe groans. "Fine. Lets go." He pouts.

I hear dalton sigh as we walk out. "I'll come with."

"Same." Dana says, walking towards us, smiling at Taylor.

She smiles back at him shyly. I roll my eyes and push her towards him. She glares at me. I laugh and shrug.

I walk over by dalton.

"So are you excited to go to the mall with us?" I grin at him. He groans. I smirk and nudge him with my shoulder.

"What is with girls and malls?" He asks.

"We like to buy things. We like to spend money. I don't know." I shrug. "Why don't guys? I mean with all those girls there, why do guys hate it?"

He opens his mouth to answer, but then closes it. "You know, I actually don't know. That's a good point... Then again, all the guys with girlfriends just carry bags around, and they can't even look at the other girls."

I laugh. "But don't they have fun hanging out with their girlfriends?"

He thinks for a couple seconds then puts his hand over my face. "Shh shh shh. Stop asking questions I don't know the answer to." He takes his hand away after I grab his wrist. "Guys just don't like the mall. We don't like waiting while you ladies shop."

"That's not a good explanation, but I'll deal with it because I'm nice."

Dalton pretends to be grateful. "Thank you for accepting my crappy answer." He says, throwing his arms around me. I giggle, hugging him back. He grins at me, green eyes sparkling. Damn he has pretty eyes.

When we finally get to the parking lot, we realize that gabes car only has room for 5 people. There are six going.

"Bri and I can go in my car." Dalton says, grabbing my arm and pulling me to his car.

"Sounds good. See you guys there." Gabe says, getting in his car.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey all!(: Haley here! (clearly.)

So, I'm really sorry this has taken so long to update. I've been a little stressed, and my mind is going crazy. I don't know. There's a lot of stuff happening around me right now. Also, I've been having some pretty bad writers block. I'll hopefully get some new chapters going soon.

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed, and don't hate me if I take a while to update. I love you all!!<3