Chapter 9

After we go back to my room, I grab my clothes and change in the bathroom quick. I'm dressing like Im actually going out now. I'm wearing A grey and pale pink strapless knee length sundress with a thin white belt with a pair of white gladiator sandals.

After I get out of the bathroom, dalton goes in and changes into black skinny jeans, a blue shirt that says "really really ridiculously good looking," and a pair of blue chuck Taylor's.

"So." I ask. "What's on the agenda for today?"

"Well, I guess we can decide when we get the other guys. You're flight is at like, 5, right?"

"Uhm, yeah, that sounds right." I say. "Mom, I'm going to chill with the guys." I say to my mom who's watching tv. She nods at me, and dalton and I head out to his car.

I start laughing as I see his car. He shoots me a funny look. "Why the hell are you laughing?" He asks after there is no explanation.

"One time, I was going to Chicago with Taylor and Haley, and we drove past where you guys were preforming at an NRG stop. I got really upset that I wasn't there, and I pointed out a random car and said it was yours. It was a plow truck. You don't actually drive a plow truck. I just remembered it." I laugh again.

He looks at me funny again as he opens the driver side door. "You're weird. Almost as weird as I am."

"I think I'll take that as a compliment." I say, getting in the passenger seat.

"Will is going to sass you." He says suddenly.

"What?"

"You got shotgun. Will always takes shotgun. He might sass you. That's all."

I laugh. "I can sass him right back."

"We'll see about that..." Dalton says, looking at me skeptically.

"You've heard me sass before. Don't doubt me rapattoni!" I say.

He winks at me, and starts to drive to one of the guys' houses.

"So who are we getting first?" I ask.

"Don't know.... Lets get Dana." He replies. "He lives about 5 minutes away."

"Kay. Sounds like a plan." I say, leaning back against the seat. "You should turn on some music."

"Should I?" He asks. "My phone can get hooked up to my stereo. Pick a song, any song." He tells me, nodding to his phone in the cup holder in the center counsel.

"Awesome." I say, grabbing it and scrolling through the songs. "Oh my god! Fly away hero!" I say, putting on city run.

"Huh. You listen to this?" He asks, shooting me a confused glance.

"Yeah. I love it. Your rocker days were pretty nice. Insane talent."

"Well I'm glad you like it. That's why we made it." He smiles. We drive for a couple more minutes, and we sing along to the song. A couple seconds into the next song(personal insane asylum), we pull into a driveway. "Here we are. The Vaughns residence." He says, stopping the car and getting out. I get out and follow him to the door.

He knocks on the door and we wait for a couple seconds before we hear Joni yell "come in."

We walk in, and Dalton yells "it's dalton and Brianna! Hi Joni!"

"Hi!" She says, walking into the room holding a dish towel. "Dana's in his room. He should be doing homework. I don't know if he's actually doing it."

"Awesome." Dalton says, smiling at her and running up a stair case. I follow him, and he leads me to a room at the end of a hall. He just walks in without knocking.