Don't read the last page Pt. 2

Four years.

Four years of Minho and Jisung's relationship as frenemies. Four years of the two living together. And four years of both of them catching confusing feelings for each other.

While trying to figure out these feelings, Jisung decided he needed help before he went mad with confusion. So he went to a person whom he knew had tons of unnecessary feelings.

"I need you to listen to me very carefully" Said Jisung seriously on meeting Felix, as they went and sat on a low wall close to the Han river. "and do not speak until I am done talking."

The younger (by one day) nodded, terrified by Jisung's sudden seriousness and wondering what might come out of his mouth next.
"Alright, so....." Jisung took a deep breath, trying to figure out how he should say what he wanted to say.
"I think......" He started nervously, waving his hands in the air as if that would help explain everything to the impatient younger. "I may have, possibly, probably, maybe-"
"Just cut to the chase will you?" Felix interrupted, his already less patience wearing thin. Jisung rolled his eyes.

"I'm getting there." He huffed. "So, as I said, I may have, possibly...... caught feelings for someone."

Felix squealed loudly, "Oh my fucking god! I can't believe it! My little baby, all grown up!" He pretended to wipe fake tears from his eyes as Jisung sighed.

"I'm not 'your little baby' Felix."

"Yes you are!" Felix protested. "Especially in this matter! Anyways, so, what help did you want from me?"

"Right, so, I like the person but..... I'm not sure if.... they like me back" Jisung confessed. Felix nodded in understanding. "How do they act around you?"

"Well...... we're sort of like.... sworn enemies, and then also the best of friends. He also doesn't like skinship with other people but he seems to like to touch me a lot-" Jisung's breath hitched as he realised he had just let it slip that his crush was a 'he.'

Felix nodded, not batting an eye as he continued to question Jisung.
"Well, you're definitely special to him if he likes skinship with you and not anyone else. Does he do anything else?"

"Well, he's protective about me. He always does whatever I want to do."

Felix cocked his head to the side, waiting for Jisung to elaborate.
"He always watches the shows that I wanna watch. Eats whatever I wanna eat. I've told him many times to give his suggestions but he always says he'll do whatever I want to. It's endearing...." Jisung paused. "In an annoying way."

Felix grinned. "That guy is whipped for you, my man" He laughed.

Jisung smirked. "Tell me about it."

"Yeah. Well, jokes aside, you and Minho will make an adorable couple" Felix squealed, already fangirling over the mere thought as Jisung choked and tripped on thin air.

"W-what? Ho-how did you know I was talking about Minho?" He asked, panicked.

Felix laughed. "How oblivious do you think I am, Han?"

"Uhh....."

"You should ask him out, you know" Felix said, straight faced as Jisung choked once again.

"What?"

Felix rolled his eyes intensely.
"What is it with you and choking?" He asked exasperatedly.

"Probably if you gave me less heart attacks I might choke less as well." Jisung mumbled and Felix huffed.

"You should ask him out quickly though Jisung"