I get it.

This has death sh and other things pls if your trigger skip.

No pov.

Anne was just sitting in her room watching on her phone until she got a text from Marcy.

Marcy:

Come please.

She read she was confused by this but ignored her confusion, she put on her shoes and went down stairs, "mom I'm going to Marcy's house!!" Anne shouted. "Come back at 9:10!!" Ms. Boonchuy shouted. "Ok love you mom!!" Anne said before leaving. Anne ran to Marcy's house, when she arrived nobody answered, she turned the door knob and to her surprise, it was unlocked she went in, and the silence was cold she shivered but continued walking when Anne got Marcy's room there was blood springing down the floor, she panicked and opened the door, to her horror there was Marcy's dead body with a knife in her hand and stab wound in her stomach, and heart. Anne screamed in fear. And kneeled down and picked her up. "wake up Marcy.." she said tears streaming down her face. "Marcy please this isn't funny.." she said her voice getting wobbly. "MARCY!!" She screamed as she put her forehead on hers. Blood leaking on her hands and clothes. Anne dragged her body outside screaming for help. "HELP PLEASE PLEASE!" She screamed hot tears streaming down her face. People noticed and went over. Someone called 911.

At the hospital.
Anne was at the hospital with Sasha tears streaming down her face. "Anne boonchuy may I speak with you." A doctor said. Anne head springs up, she nodded and went. "We tried everything to save her, but it didn't work. I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor said walking away. Anne's heart(not literally), everything slowed down, she was heart broken, she put her hand over her mouth stopping the screams of her crying she ran out of the thing(idk what the room is called.) Marcy looks at her up in heaven. I'm sorry.
She disappeared in thin air.
__________