Sister pt1

Oc_lia=your sister

Y/n pov.
Me and my sister were walking with Anne Sasha and Marcy when Mia stepped on my shoe. "OW!" I hold my foot looking at her. "Oops sorry..." she said laughing. My eye twitch's as I run up to her making her fall. I punch her face while she kicks my chin. "guys stop!" Marcy pulled me off her. Sasha hold down lia's hands. "Go." I get up from Marcy's hands and walk to school alone, I look back at Lia seeing her laughing. "Tch." I turn my head walking.
At school~
I was in my locker when I saw Lia and my friends talking. I roll my eyes walking somewhere else, I hear footsteps and see Lia and my friends laughing at me. I walked when someone tripped me I fell as I hit my nose hard hearing a crack. I held my nose tears forming in my eyes. I look at everyone and see them laughing, I get up and run to the nearest bathroom and lock myself in a stall, I silently cry.
2 minutes later~
I get up the stall and to the sink I turn on the water and wash my face, I get my backpack and leave the stall I see people talking as I see the door, I walk faster to the door and get out, I was walking when I saw three boys walking up to me. "Hey pretty ladie what are you doing~" he touched my thigh. The other two boys get behind me touching my ass. "Sir I'm just trying to go home. I kick one in my back punch the other guy behind me in the nose he falls. I kick the guy in front in the penis. I grab my taser I tased the three guys as they cry in pain. I put it back in and walk away smirking.
At school the next day~
I'm on my phone walking to school when I saw Lia and my friends AGAIN they all run up to me. "Ugh couldn't you not go a day with out being here I guess those three guys didn't work." Lia said. I get my taser out my bag and tase her stomach, she cries in pain falling on the ground crying. "Want some two sweetheart." They get behind me and hug me saying sorry, "it's fine but let's go I don't have time for this." As we walk to school.
________
alright so my break is still here just a quick story bye toads and frogs!
____bye your fav frog~