Idk what to call this

Y/n pov.
I was with my father in his castle. "f-father I got the blood you asked for." I bow to him, he turns around and walks to me, I shake a bit feeling nervous, he grabs it and looks at it. "You know you did good y/n..." he lifts my chin with his index finger, "I have to say your a clever girl." He lefts go and shoos me away, I walk away going to my room, I sigh taking off my cape, I change my clothes into my bird pjs, I get a book a,d lay down, I start reading, and hour later I feel sleepy so I close my book and go to sleep,

A day later.
I yawn and wake up from my alarm beeping, I smile. 'I'm gonna meet up with the planters and Sasha Marcy and Anne! Father promised.' I thought as I got out of bed and change my clothes to my regular ones, I walk to his castle room and open it, "f-father you promised I could go with my friends...." I look at him a bit scared. I see fathers eyes furrow. "Be back at 8PM. Sharp." I nod scared. He sways his hand away sending me out. I go out and go to the planters house nervous, I knock and see hop pop open, "I-I'm here for the g-girls..." he looks at me up and down and squints his eyes. "Come in." His eyes furrow but he opens the door wider for me to slip in. I open the basement door and walk down, I see Sasha Marcy Anne polly and sprig, I walked down when I accidentally made a noise, they look at me, I chuckle embarrassed, "y/n!!" They come and hug me, I flinch hard. "Oh sorry y/n come down." I smile as I came down, I sat on the thin small bed, "so what do you guys wanna do?" Marcy looked at me. "Go to my dads castle?." They look at me shocked. "CASTLE????" I nod nervously. "Yes!! I wanna go!" Sprig Polly and Marcy look at me. I nod as we get up and open the door.
Time skip to the castle.
We sneak in and walk to my room, I make a noise as a guard looks at me. I look at him scared, "y/n buddy! Who are these people.?" I remember the voice Fred! I run up to him and hug him' "Fred long time no see." We do our original handshake. I laugh, "who's this?.." Polly looked at me. "Oh my childhood friend I met him when I was 5 and he was 19!" I smile, I heard the footsteps of my dad, "quick hide there!" They run to hide as Fred runs to his spot, "f-father, your here uh.." i look scared as I gulp hard, "you have a mission, get me more frogs, I need_" he falls, I run to my father and lift him up. He pushes me as I fall, "get it now." I don't respond I just look scared, his hand turns into smth as i scratches my cheek, I hiss in pain, "say yes." "Y-yes father!" He crawls away, I get up and run to my room.
Fred got y/n's friends into y/n's room and saw y/n trying to care for their wound
Author pov.
They all frown, Anne walks up to them touching their shoulder, they scream bumping their head on the kit. They get up and run their head, "oh! Anne! And you guys!" Y/n jumps up and down. They all laugh as they sit down and play games or watch the ball.
————-
Y/n watched the ball as they heard snoring, they saw Fred sprig Polly Marcy Sasha and ame sleeping. Y/n gets up as y/n sighs, y/n open their door to go to the bathroom and they see a figure with creepy eyes and a scary smile, y/n looks so terrified they can't speak and they can't move. It comes rushing at at them they run to a corner and run, y/n falls but get back up they take their staff off the wall and jump on it and fly back to their room, they run inside and close their door. Y/n slides down the door and breathing heavily as hot tears run down their face, they grab their chest tightly trying to breathe. Y/n hears rustling, they close their eyes wishing this was over.
After y/n's dream
Y/n flips awake tears down their eyes and breathing heavily, they sigh getting up and going to the bathroom to get up for some mission father said. Y/n took a shower and put on their cape and got their staff y/n puts bandages on their cheek where father cut y/n, they  walked out and went to the castle door opening it, y/n gets on their staff and flies away,
1 hour after the mission
Y/n comes back scratched up and bruised, they shake because of the cold air touching their wounds, they limp to their fathers room and opens it, "father...I-I got the frogs you asked for..." father turns around and rushes to them, father snatches it and turns around to eat. "Leave!" Father screams at y/n. "Yes father." They straighten their poster and walk away. Y/n gets to their room and care for their wounds. "Why does father hurt me.." y/n sits down, they hear noise from, their window and see a fox, at their window seal, the fox comes at them, "uh hi.." y/n smiles, it makes noise as y/n understands, it appears as a staff and y/n smiles, y/n lays down and smiles falling asleep.

——-
I know this isn't long but I tried really hard to get the grammar and mistakes right, I'm very sorry this isn't what you guys expected, bye toads and frogs!
_______by your fav frog
135791113151718p thebluebi_enzobunny