Alone pt1 (no y/n) :)

Marcy pov.
I was on my call with Anne and Sasha when they asked me if they could tell me something. "Um sure!" I say. "So me and Sasha have a something and we wanted tell you that we are...." Anne says. "Dating!" Sasha says happily kissing Anne's cheek. i smile I turn off my camera and mic, i sit on the couch sit there shocked and heartbroken, I don't let my tears fall and I put my mic and camera. "Congratulations i knew my ship would work, sashanne is on the road!" I say fake smiling and punching the air to make it believable. "Hehe!" They laugh. "Well I gotta go bye guys." I say getting off. I sit in my chair tears poring in my eyes like a waterfall. I cry hard hurting my chest every time I cough minutes later I hear a knock on.p my door, I go to the bathroom and clean my face, my eyes look blood shot red, and my face looks like it got ran over by a truck. I get out of my bathroom and hear another knock I get out my room and went to the door to open it, I saw Sasha and Anne looking worried, "what happened to your eyes they look bloodshot red!" Anne says. "Marcy have you been crying." Sasha say's worried and concerned. "N-no j-just u-umm.." i say but my voice sounds hoarse from crying for hours. I open the door so they can come in. I sit in the couch, they follow me and also sit on the couch, I hear a squeak as they sit. "Marcy when you went off the chat we kinda heard you um...crying so we wanted know if your ok!?...." Sasha explained. I close my eyes as my throats starts to burn, I gag, "M-Marcy!." Anne says. I run to the bathroom and close the door. I throw up blood and flowers?.. "what is this stuff.." I say. I get the urge to throw up again, I throw up more followers. One was a rose and another was a sunflower. My eyes widen, anne and Sasha these are their fav flowers. "Marcy are you done!" Anne screams. "Yeah I'm coming." I say quietly but loud enough to hear. I'm gonna have to go to the amphibia book I kept and look what these are.

WAIT FOR PT2 TOMORROW

———-
Hey guys so I made this without y/n cuz I never had any ideas for a y/n chapter so i made this. But you have to wait for pt2 tmr
Join my discord server

https://discord.gg/xH9jNVvB