Transmasc

Hey toads and robs so I am back from my break and I will be starting this story now!
Happy pride month!
Song= Christmas kids by Roar
—————————-

Y/n pov.
I was in my room putting on my binder when I got a text that my mom dad  and s/n(sibling name)are coming, yes! I thought as I smile widely. I run downstairs and hear my doorbell ring. Sasha anne and Marcy set the tables, "my boy!" My dad ruffles my hair. I laugh. "Hello m/n(male name)." My mom kisses my cheek and hugs me. "Ah I see you got your leaf three girls, I got to say you get that from me." My mom dad and sibling come in, I blush, "oh it's nothing" I rub my neck. "Hello sir"  Sasha says. "Hey it's ok I know you have manly in you." He smiles. "And you say you have swords so and I have swords!" My dad replies. "You. Have. Swords!" Sasha smiles. "Yeah here I brought one." He gets one from his back and shows it. "Your dad is so cool!" Sasha and my dad talk. "Hi I see you can also cook!" My mom talks to anne.
Time skip of your parents and sibling talking to Marcy about video games and leave. "You know son here is one of my daggers and when I go out of stock you can keep all of them. "I love you son and don't break those girls hearts." He kisses my head. "Bye m/n! Love ya big brother!" My sibling did are hand shake and hugs me while walking away. "Bye my sweet little baby boy. I love you." My mom kisses my cheek and leaves. I close the door and tear up. "You have a good family y/n." Marcy Sasha and Anne says. I nod hugging them.
______________
Happy pride month guys
Bye toads and frogs.
And thank you all for this