Sibling trio

You have a brother and a sister if you don't hav done of those well, you have one for now. Brother name is Jason, sister name is Lisa. (I will make these ocs.)
Anyone on to the story

This is kinda like ed and em with a amity (just a pinch)

_______
Y/n pov.
Me and my two siblings were walking to school, I was getting a little annoyed of how Jason was poking me. "Jason stop poking me." I look at him annoyed. "Nah I don't think I will..." he pokes my face, "if you don't stop I'm gonna bite your damn finger." He rolled his eyes still poking me, I grab his hand and bite his finger. "AHHHH STOP IM SORRY!" He cries in pain. I let go of him and walk away from the two. "Sis wait!" Lisa ran to me. Jason walked faster.
To school.
We were finally at school. "Well we love u sis byee!" They hug me and walk away. "Y/n!" Marcy Sasha And Anne comes rushing to me. "WHO were those people." Anne asked me. "Siblings their new here they came today." I say smiling. "Your brother kinda hot." Sasha looked at me. "Sasha if u say weird shit again I'm gonna slap you." I rub my eyebrows in annoyance. "Sheesh sorry." She rolled her eyes. The bell rings and we all go separate ways.
At lunch(this is making me hungry.)
"Sis!" My siblings come rushing to me. "How was it?" I say. "It was nice i guess your friend kept flirting with me....." I laugh and go to Sasha I pull her ear. "Listen waybright if you flirt with oh fucking sibling again, I will push you down the stair's and watch you cry out in pain." I let go of her ear and walk back to my siblings. Sasha looked at me confused an terrified. "Wow sis really protective." He smiles. I blush embarrassed, "it's fine sis." Lisa said, "ugh let's go." They smile following me.

___________
And THATS it. Sooo....I'm not good with sibling stories cuz I only have one. But uh bye toads and frogs!! Also my mental health is going better! Also I will be taking request at the moment!
____by your fav frog