Love potion and cat potion

————
thebluebi_enzobunny  requested thisss send love to this person on there story but anyway let's get started
Y/n pov.
Me anda Maddie were in the forest making potions. "Hey y/n can u get me the alligator foot." "Sure!" I say as I walk to the shelf. I was looking when I accidentally spilled two potions on me. "AH!!" I say as I fall. Maddie comes rushing in. "What happened- oh no.." she said. I look at her as I start to feel weird.
Maddie pov.
I look to see y/n growing a tail and ears. Then their eyes became heart's and thorns start to grow on top of their head. I run to the planters house as I rapidly knock in the door. Ane opens it. "Hey Maddie what's wrong?." "Y/n dropped the love potion and cat potion!" Anne gasps, Anne calls Marcy and Sasha. We walk to the forest and see y/n sitting in the ground in wonderland. "Hey y/n..?" Sasha look at y/n as they turn they head. They stand up and walk over to them. "I love you so mUcH.." they lean on Sasha. Y/n turns to Marcy and grabs her wrist and pull Anne and Sasha. "If I could f-" Anne covers y/n mouth. "Can you please make a cure!.." she said blushing hard, I smirk, anne looks darkly in my eyes. I nod as I drag Marcy. "Marcy give me bards foot." She run but almost falls. She gets it to me and i out it in. "Frog head." She hands it to me. "Frog spit." She give it. I mix it as i make the potion. I put it in a bottle and give it to Anne. "Make her drink it." She nods as she pushes the bottle to y/n's lips. She puts her lips on it and drinks it. Y/n passes out.
———
Y/n pov.
I move around as I wake up. I see Marcy Sasha and Anne sleeping beside me. I kiss their heads as I fall asleep.
———-
ALRIGHT WHO DID YOU FEEL ABOUT IT thebluebi_enzobunny ????