0verd0se

TW: 0verd0se(overdose) if your uncomfortable with that pls skip, there is death.

Y/n pov.
I look in the mirror in guilt, I take the pills and shove them in my mouth. I look in the mirror and for a second I can see a different person standing next to me. "Y/n~ take more..you will feel brand new..." the person touches my shoulder, I flinch hardly. I grab my stomach falling on the ground in pain, "I-I thinks it's working." I grab the pills and shove in my mouth, I go to the toilet and throw up rapidly, I could see blood going down my nose. It runs faster gushing out of my nose. I ran out of the bathroom and I remember I was in the living room bathroom, I see Sasha Anne and Marcy looking at me terrified. "Y/n? Y/N!" I fall on the ground in heavy pain. I cough rapidly growing more weak. "Y/n...come on...hey wake up!" I close ly eyes going dark, the last thing I hear was "Y/N PLEASE WAKE U...." Falling into full darkness.

Anne pov.
I grab y/n's head shaking them but they just wouldn't wake up. Marcy a,d Sasha come rushing to us. Marcy checks their pulse, even doing cpr on them. "The..their gone..." I break into tears as we all cry. Well 911 and the come taking y/n.

Author pov.
Y/n was formed dead, everyone close to their were always doing family dinner to fulfill their agony and pain of y/n's death, y/n was just a 20 yr old person with not the right care. They still remember y/n smiles and joy till this day.

THE END.

_____
Alr so o wanted to spice it up bit so how was it?