Past Comes Back

"Your what?", I swear to god he just said he casted some type of spell.

"My spell it worked.", he said it like it was no big deal.

Oh so he did cast a spell. I guess I wasn't going crazy. Wait he casted a spell on what?

"Why did you cast a spell? What spell did you cast?", I panickly questioned for the second time today. At least I thought it was today.

"Well I knew that if your mother would come home she wouldn't be happy and would probably kick me out. So when you came home at approximately 1:23. I casted the spell. The type of spell you might ask was a time slow spell. The name kinda gives its powers away , but what it does it freezes time out of the span of power it has. It then lets whatever is inside the barrier move around and do basic things. Except for electricity. I casted the spell so if your mom comes home, and so we can spend more time getting to know each other and fixing a big problem.", he stared at the floor while I comprehended what he just spat out.

"Okay .", I said still comprehending.

"What's the big problem?", he looked up still unaware.

"The big problem is your mother.",

"Not a surprise,", he gave me a sincere look before continuing.

"You were supposed to be like me, as I said earlier. Your mother however didn't want her only child to be like me.",

"I assure you she has had more children they were just aborted.", I was disrespecting my mother but after what she has done I didn't care. Another sincere look before continuing.

"Anyways, your mom immediately removed all of your books, toys, clothes, and appliances that had anything to do with me or the color green.",

"Then she turned me into this freak ,and made everyone state at me like I'm a walking conspiracy.", I started to have anger and depression flow through me. I saw the green light again and stopped.

"Ha ... Funny thing is you are a conspiracy,", he quickly walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Why did that green light come back? Wait ... Did you jut say I was in fact a conspiracy?!", my eyes widened and he set down the juice he was pouring.

"When you where little your hair wasn't black your eyes where still green though. You still have the power in you. You still have a chance."