Wedding gown

"Y/n, do you mind if we have a chat?" I heard a familiar voice as I came out of the restroom.

I turned to the voice and was greeted by Taeho. I looked at him confused wondering what he had to chat with me.

"What is it, that you have to say?"

"I know you're having a hard time with my brother. He's a pain in the ass. If you want I can get you out of there," He said looking at me from top to bottom.

"I'm sorry but I think you're the pain in the ass. And I'm doing better off with Taeyong. I don't need your help,"

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. He inhaled my perfume and moved closer to my ear.

"I can do better than him. If you were with me, I'm sure you'd enjoy it. Just one night,"

"Let go of me!" I said trying to pull myself away from him.

"Taeho!" A loud voice made Taeho let go of me. Taeyong pulled me closer to his body and looked at Taeho with death stares.

"What do you think you were doing?"

"Just having a fun chat," Taeyong looked at me looking for a response.

I shook my head saying no. He immediately grabbed his brother's collar without letting go of me. The crowd had their eyes fixed on us.

"If you lay one damn finger on my girl, I'm not gonna leave you alone," I felt something inside me as I heard him say 'My girl'. It felt like I was owned by him, making me have a good feeling about it. He let go of Taeho and turned to me. He looked at me with soft eyes.

"Let's go, sweetheart," He held my hand and pulled me along with him.

We got into the limo and I sighed, thinking about how today went. I didn't expect anything like this.

First, Hana, and now Taeho. Do they all hate me so much? Thinking about why I decided to come here... I guess I lost my only chance to escape.

"I should've just shot him dead," Taeyong spoke, waking me up from my thoughts.

I just looked at him, filled with anger about the incident earlier.

"I understand that you're angry about it but I don't want you to kill people because of me," He didn't reply. 

"I'm sorry sweetheart. But I promise, I won't let Hana or Taeho or anyone hurt you," He said holding my hand in his. There was silence for a while.

"Taeyong, you wouldn't mind if I asked you something?" He looked at me eagerly, to continue.

"How many girlfriends you've had before?" 

"No one," 

"You've got to be kidding me. No one?! I don't believe you," 

"Sweetheart, I don't do girlfriends. I do wives," His answer caught me off-guard. His smirk showed he was playing around with me. I fell silent again. He shifted beside me and held my chin. 

"Looks like you have something else to ask," 

"Um... Do you like me?"

"I don't like you, I am in love with you," I felt sincerity in his voice. 

"But why? We don't even know each other well,"

"I like your braveness, the way you talk back to me, without getting afraid. Your beautiful smile. You are just you. Moreover, you make my heart smile. Also, we have all the time in the world to get to know each other,"