Getting married... Again!

We were back home after spending time with Taeyong's family. While driving, I lectured him on what to do and what not to do. 

"Sweetheart, can you give it a break? I've heard it a thousand times, already," He said as we reached his house.

"Even when you've heard it a thousand times, you've not listened to it once. If I don't keep saying it, you'll never follow it," I said as we got in. Before I could head upstairs, Taeyong pulled me into his embrace.

"What?" I asked as he just looked at me.

"I have something for you," He said and got his knee. I looked at him confused. He pulled out a velvet box from his pocket and opened it, revealing a diamond ring.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" He asked.

"Aren't we married already?"

"We were but it was only us. This time, I want to watch my sweetheart walk down the aisle in her wedding dress and stand with me on the stage. I want everyone to know who my wife is and how lucky I am to have her. A huge venue filled with people, known or unknown, all I want is to have a grand day to celebrate us and our love. So... will you marry me, again?"

"I wouldn't say no to a second marriage but... don't I get a different groom?" I asked jokingly. Taeyong stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sorry, sweetheart. You're stuck with me,"

"Well... too good cause I would love to marry you again, Bubu!" I said excitedly and he grinned widely. He slid the ring onto my finger and caressed my cheek.

"Ready to be the Mafia Queen?"

"You bet I am... I love you, Bubu,"

"I love you more, sweetheart," He placed his lips on mine, kissing me slowly and softly. 

"Let's continue where we left off," He said and lifted me in his arms. He got on top of me as I was on the bed.

And the rest is what it is.

---A month later---

"Oh, my dear lord! You look stunning!" Taeri squeaked. A knock on the door made Taeri walk to it and peep. 

"So, what is the groom doing here?" She asked as everyone went silent. 

"What? Can't I see my wife?" He questioned. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Don't you know that seeing the bride before marriage is said to be unlucky? You can wait for her at the altar," She shut the door before he could say anything and walked over to me.

"That was quite harsh," I said as she came back to fix my hair.

"We know you love your husband a lot but it has to wait," Eunji said.

"You guys are too evil," I said and they giggled. Jaehyun walked in alone and looked at me.

"So, what do you think?" I asked eagerly.

"Never knew you would be slaying the wedding dress. Ready to walk down the aisle with me?" I nodded excitedly and we interlocked our arms.

We both stood by the door and waited for the MC to call out my entry. I was feeling quite nervous though.

"You'll be fine. Just calm down," Jaehyun said and I breathed in heavily.

"Let's welcome the bride, Ms Lim Y/n," The doors opened and the crowd stood up. The spotlight hit on me as we walked forward.

I looked up to see Taeyong who was stunned to see me. He was amazing himself.

Outfit:

I was excited seeing Taeyong but I was still nervous as I had a huge crowd around us

I was excited seeing Taeyong but I was still nervous as I had a huge crowd around us. Jaehyun and I walked down the aisle. He handed me over to Taeyong and stood aside.

"You look wonderful," He whispered in my ear. I blushed at his comment.

"Well, you look too hot that I might rip that shirt of yours," He was caught off-guard but it was soon replaced by a wide grin on his lips. We smiled and stood facing each other.

"The groom will say his vows," the MC said. Taeyong held my hand in his and looked at me with sincerity.

"Do you remember how we met? *pauses* Time just flew fast, indeed. It just felt like yesterday and now, here we are, to join my life to yours, not only as your husband, but as your friend, lover, and biggest supporter. You stood beside me when I needed you the most. You were always there for me," He took a moment before he could continue.

"I vow to always protect you from harm, to stand with you against your troubles, and be your home. Y/n... I love you with my whole heart with a passion that can't be expressed in words, only in kisses, glances, and years of adventure by your side. I love you, sweetheart,"

It was meaningful and touching. I was holding back myself from tearing up as I heard him. I know he meant every word he said.

"Now, the bride will say her vows," Taeyong gave a light squeeze as he looked at my nervous look and nodded.

"Well... I can never forget the way we met. It was quite bloody. *crowd chuckles* But also unforgettable. We didn't start well but as time passed, it showed me how much you meant to me... We've had our little fights and misunderstandings, which only made us get closer," I paused.

"You make me laugh, you make me think, and above all, you make me happy and feel loved. You're everything that I ever dreamed of and everything I will ever need. Today, I vow to be with you and for you, forever and always. I'll always be your sweetheart and you'll always be my Bubu. I love you, Taeyong,"

He looked at me proudly and lovingly. I just hoped my father was here to see this moment. We exchanged the rings as the MC said.

"It is my great honour and a happy privilege to introduce them as husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

Taeyong pulled me and held my waist while my hands lay on his chest. He smashed his lips on mine and we smiled in between the kiss as the crowd cheered for us.

Taeyong's father grabbed the mic and shouted,

"Y/n, welcome to the family!!" The crowd shouted and clinked their glasses.

And soon it was dance time. Everyone paired up and moved to the slow music while Taeyong and I were enjoying it. We watched Jaehyun and Eunji dancing together and cheering for them both.

"The bride and groom will take up the stage now," the MC said and Taeyong stood up. He offered me his hand and I happily took his.

We got to the centre of the stage and the spotlight shone on us. We clasped our hands together and moved to the music slowly.

Our bodies were close and our foreheads were resting on each other. Taeyong stole a few kisses as we were dancing, making me chuckle at his cute behaviour.

And that was it! We were married!

Life is all about expecting the unexpected, isn't it? I never expected to get married, to a mafia leader. I have been accepted by the entire mafia family and I'm with the one I love. There's nothing more I could ask for.

Though this journey started as dangerous, it ended with a sweet, spicy, and wonderful moment I can never forget.

Together, forever, 'til death do us part!

---THE END---

Thank you for all your love and support throughout this story.  It stayed in draft for quite a long time nd thought why not just upload this. I hope you enjoyed reading this. Thanks once again.
With love,
Ruby❤️